Chapter 16: School Trip Time/1st Period

L0Ng3St ChApt3R 3VeR

~~~~~~~~~~

Next week, the class was going to Kyoto, they had to travel in  groups. Shiniko, however, didn't really care, so she was just sitting at the back listening to music and studying her own thing.

While Shiniko was reading, Nagisa, Kayano, and Sugino were deciding who else to add to their group.

"So we're splittin' up into groups, huh? Hey, Karma. Do you wanna be with us?" He asked, turning his head.

"Count us in." He answered.

"Uh, you're gonna behave yourself, right? No funny business? No gettin' into fights and all that stuff?" Sugino asked nervously.

Karma replied, "Yeah. Sure. Don't worry, dude." He held up a picture, "When I stir up trouble out of town, let's just say... I know how to keep witnesses from reporting it." The surrounding students, including Shiniko saw him with devil horns and tail, as well as a scary aura around him as he finished.

"Oh, great! And now he's part of our group. Way to go!" Sugino yelled at Nagisa.

"Eh. What can I say? We've been friends for a while. And who's us?" Asked Nagisa.

"Us, refers to me and shorty other there." He explained.

"Seriously!" Shiniko thought and dug deeper into her textbook, obviously pissed.

"Ya good with being in Nagisa's group?" He asked her, who was still irritated with him calling her short, was still studying and listening to music. She held up a thumbs up, indicating she was fine with it. "So... Who else?" Karma questioned, "There's me, you, Sugino, Kayano, Shiniko, should be one or two more." He stated.

"Yep. Got it covered! Okuda's in!" Kayano exclaimed and grabbed Okuda into their group by the shoulders.

"Still one shy. You think our number seven should be a girl, too?" Karma asked.

"Heh-heh!" Sugino laughed and placed his index finger above his lips, making him look like he has a mustache, "No sweat. I foresaw this and took the liberty of enlisting someone very special. Ladies and gentlemen, class idol, Kanzaki!" He presented and she thanked them for allowing her to be in the group.

Everyone was talking about where to go and stuff, but Shiniko didn't care. Then she saw Irina in the corner of her eye, pull out her gun and aimed it at Maehara.

"Oh jeez, what do you think you're." She though and then Koro-sensei came in.

Soon, Shiniko heard a loud thud on her desk, she put her book down to see a dictionary sized guidebook made by Koro-sensei. Out of curiosity, she started to read through it. Her group was busy marking places where they should go, and Kanzaki was noting many things down in her notebook.

When the day for them to leave for Kyoto came, Shiniko slept through all her alarms because she almost pulled off an all nighter, but fell asleep at around 6am. When Koro-sensei was at the station buying snacks, he noticed that Shiniko wasn't there with the others. So after buying his snacks, or 'munchies' as he calls them, he flew over to Shiniko's place, woke her up and carried her, as well as her packed belongings with him.

When he caught up with the train, he looked inside the window where Nagisa's group was, surprising and startling them slightly.

"Holy!" Nagisa shouted, "Not to pry, but is there some reason you're stuck to the window?!" He yelled.

"Uh... I was stocking up on munchies at the terminal and lost track of time. Shiniko wasn't there so I had fly her over. It's alright, I'll just stay right here till we reach the next stop. Cloaking engaged!" Koro-sensei turned invisible.