Chapter 13: Watching Time

Later that night, Shiniko got a text from someone from the Ministry Of Defense.

Unknown: Kuroshira, please come to the government facility tomorrow. Any time is fine.

Shiniko: Will do sir.

Then she went to bed.

The next day, she got a call from Akari.

"Hey, I got accepted and aced the entrance exam."

"Great, but how did you get in E Class?"

"I smashed the principal's laptop."

"Ok then, I got a few things to do, so I gotta go, see ya."

"Bye."

Shiniko continued getting ready and left. When she got to the government facility, the people there showed her into the room where the tentacle monster was held. Karasuma came up to Shiniko and informed her about the thing, she was allowed to see it, which she did.

When she saw it, she instantly knew that it was 'The Reaper' because he had a crescent moon neck tie and she had hide her presence from him since she doesn't want him to know she was there.

After that, she went to the school and helped make lunch for the kids, staff and herself. Then she cleaned up and started to teach and play with the kids. After what seemed to be forever, she went home and called it a day.

~Time Skip~

Hours before school started, she made herself some lunch, got everything she needed and headed to the rundown classroom on the mountain.

She took everything into the little area between the roof and the classroom ceiling. She checked if the cameras still worked, and they did, and she had the her government invested weapons.

Since she had a few hours before anyone gets to class, she slept on the hard wood beneath her.

A few hours later, she heard muffled talking under her, but didn't wake up. Then she heard a hail of bullets and quickly sat up, but she was a bit unlucky. She smashed her head on the ceiling, but the gunshots and bullets overpowered the sound of the collision.

She turned on her laptop to checked her cameras, but the light from the screen burned her eyes. She felt around got her headphones, connected it to her laptop to hear what was going on. At the front of the class, stood the tentacle creature who was dodging all the BB pellets while taking role call.

When the thing was teaching the class, Shiniko crawled to the staff room and removed two planks of wood quietly. When she finished, she jumped down and surprised Karasuma, and yet he didn't look away from his laptop screen.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"I'll be in class later, I just want to watch first and don't let anyone know I'm here."

"Of course."

Shiniko stayed in the staff room and studied, since it was still school and she also had nothing else to do. Soon lunch rolled around, she crawled back into the ceiling, fixed the wood planks and went back to her cameras.

As she was watching, she ate her lunch. She was listening to the conversation the class was having about the teacher, she was surprised. She didn't expect him to be such a great teacher.

Then, three guys walked up to a boy with pigtails, and they went out of the classroom.

Near the end of their conversation, the guy with brown and blonde hair gave the guy with pigtails a small pouch. Looking closely at it, judging the way it looked and how big it was, Shiniko guessed that it was a grenade.

Suddenly, the teacher appeared beside the boy with a missile. They had a small talk and he left, the boy looked down as if in deep thought.

Class began once again, Shiniko went back to the staff room and took her laptop with her to watch the class.

The teacher's assignment was to compose a poem, with the last line ending in "was tentacles all along". The student were staring at him in disbelief, they were allowed to leave when they finished. At the end the teacher began making weird slithering noises.

Later, the boy, Nagisa, stood up and walked up to the teacher. He had an anti-sensei knife with him and when he was close enough, he swung the knife, but to no avail. Then he jumped up to the teacher and hugged him, this was when the teacher saw the bomb. The same guy that had talked to Nagisa before, pushed a button and all of a sudden, the BB pellets scattered everywhere.

Luckily none of them managed to hit her camera. After the rain of BB pellets, there was some shouting from some of the students. The teacher was now on the ceiling, the atmosphere in the class changed. The teacher growled a few sentences before blasting out of the class and returning with the nameplates to all the students' houses. There was more talking, more like warning.

~Time Skip~

As always, Shiniko was at school before anyone else. She didn't wake up as early as before, since everything was already set up in her hiding place. She was just reading one of her books when she heard something from her laptop, she checked which camera it was, and it was the one outside near the forest.

It was Nagisa and Sugino.

Sugino's attempt wasn't bad, but yet another fail. The rest of the day was the same: watch the class, study, eat and hide.

Over time, Sugino practiced perfecting his curveball.

~Time Skip~

Another attempt was performed by the following students: Isogai, Kataoka, Yada, Okano, Maehara, and Mimura.

Shiniko watched as they approached Koro-sensei, they were all smiling.

"They're overdoing their smiles." Shiniko thought.

When they went to strike him, he used what seemed to be a tissue to snatch their knives. Then he flew away and returned with tulips, one of the class representatives started to yell at him. He left once more and this time returned with a pile of tulip bulbs and he started to plant them.

~Time Skip~

It was fifth period at the moment, everyone was outside, Shiniko was watching the class from the staff room while studying.

After class ended, Shiniko never expected what was to come...