Chapter 20: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period

The next day was raining cats and dogs, Shiniko got up hours before school started and went to school to sleep.

When class started, everyone was staring at Koro-sensei's head and Ritsu asked why his head was now 33% larger than before. He said that his head acts like a sponge and soaks up moisture. He then talked about the new transfer student that was coming in today.

"Hey. Heard anything? I mean, since you're both new. Figures you transfers gotta stick together, right?" Hara questioned.

"Actually, I do know a little bit. The original plan was for he and I to start at the same time, but it didn't work out that way." Ritsu answered and explained what they originally planned and why it wasn't possible.

"Compared to what he's capable of, well... Let's just say that I don't quite measure up." She finished and Koro-sensei had a worried look upon his face.

All the students turned around when they heard the door to the classroom slowly open, revealing a man dressed in white. He didn't say anything and walked in. Everyone stared at him, then all of a sudden, a dove appeared in his hand. He chuckled as the rest of the students were still staring at him.

He introduced himself as Shiro, and that he's the transfer student's guardian.

"No, it couldn't be the same guy, could it?" Shiniko thought, as she looked over at his direction and noticed Koro-sensei was in the corner in his liquefied form, "Seriously!"

"When might we get to greet your, uh, ward?" Koro-sensei asked.

Shiro pulled a treat out of his sleeves, he apologized that his so called "ward" was late, he started walking to Koro-sensei's desk. He stopped and scanned the class, his sight landed in Nagisa's direction, then to the back where Shiniko was.

"Something wrong?" Koro-sensei questioned.

"Not at all." He answered, as he placed the treat for Koro-sensei on his desk, "This seems an interesting group. I'm confident he'll fit in perfectly. Allow me to introduce him." He said and turned to the door.

Shiniko knew that the student wasn't going to come in from the door, she could sense his presence from the back of class and turned her head.

"Now, Itona. Come." He commanded, while all the students were starting at the door, expecting someone to walk through, but nope.

A loud crash came from the back of the room, making all heads turn, expect Shiniko.

"Just my luck, I'm gonna have to fix that, aren't I." She thought, as Itona entered the class, "So, it is him... Haven't talked with him in forever, wonder if he still remembers me?"

Itona took his seat between Terasaka and Karma.

"Victory is mine. I have proven myself stronger than the classroom wall." He stated.

"Come on! Use the door next time!" Everyone shouted.

"Only strength matters. Everything else is crap." He stated.

"I give you Itona Horibe." Shiro introduced, "Or if you prefer, just Itona."

"What happened to him?" Shiniko thought.

"Hey, new kid." Karma said, "Mind if I ask you a question? You came in from the rain without an umbrella. It's coming down in buckets out there, and somehow there's not a drop on you. What's the story with that?" He asked, all the students looked at him. He was right, Itona did come from outside, but he doesn't have a single drop of water on him.

Itona examined the class before getting up and walked towards Karma.

"Hm?" Karma hummed when Itona was next to him.