Chapter 14: Introduction/Karma Time

Long chapter ahead...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After class ended, Shiniko never expected what was to come...

She felt a very familiar presence. She looked out the window.

It was him.

Her only friend that she hasn't talked to in a month.

Karma Akabane.

"Nagisa. 'Sup? It's been a while."

"Karma... You're back?"

"Hm." Was his reply as he did a closed eye smiled.

"Do they know each other?" Shiniko thought as she saw the scene started to unfold. 

"Oh, hey. That must be the notorious Koro-sensei." Karma continued as he walked up to him,"Wow. He really does look like an octopus."

"Ah. Mr. Akabane, correct?" Koro-sensei asked,"I understand your suspension ends today. Welcome back. That said, tardiness is a no-no." His face turned purple with an X on it.

Karma chuckled before continuing,"It's kinda tricky gettin back into the swing of things. Oh. Feel free to call me by my first name." He extended his hand as was finishing,"Anyway, I've heard some good things, Teach. Nice to meet'cha."

"The pleasures all mine. Should be a fun and educational year." After finishing his sentence, Koro-sensei reached for Karma's hand and POP! Koro-sensei's tentacle exploded.

Karma took a swing at him with the knife, but Koro-sensei dodged it.

"Ah. You are fast, aren't'cha?" Karma laughed,"And who'da thought these knives actually work? I just cut one up into strips and tacked'em on. Pretty elementary stuff, chief. I'm disappointed that's all it took to catch you by surprise. But good jump. If you don't mind comin' off like a 'fraidy cat. What, are you scared of me?"

Everyone started at him in disbelief.

"I heard they call you "Koro-sensei" 'cause you're s'posed to be unkillable." He paused for a second,"Oh, come on. No way you can be this big of a pushover!"

Koro-sensei started to growl a bit.

Soon, Shiniko found out that Karma and Nagisa used to be in the same class for both their first and second year.

Karma walked away twirling the knife around before putting it back in his pocket.

She watched as the students took their quiz and Koro-sensei punching the wall from the staff room, and she was also studying.

The students were all whispering to each other, then out of the blue, Okano shouted at Koro-sensei.

At the back of the class, Terasaka, Muramatsu, and Yoshida were talking with Karma. Koro-sensei warned them about talking during a quiz. Karma, being the smartass he is, finished the test already and for some reason had a strawberry flavored gelato with him. Koro-sensei yelled at him, then started to walk over to Karma's desk.

POP!

There goes another one of his tentacles.