Chapter 13: Grown Up Time

School would begin soon, but there was still lots of time left. Shiniko went to a convenience store near the school to buy some more ice cream, since she ran out.

"Hey, Shiniko, nice seeing you again." Greeted the clerk.

"Yeah, nice to see you too. Do you have any new ice cream flavors in stock?"

"Sure do! Wait here." The clerk said and left. 

As she was waiting Koro-sensei came in.

"Koro-sensei, what brings you here?"

"Payday of course." He said in a cheerful way.

"Right..." Shiniko replied kind of unsure.

When they were done talking, the clerk came out with three new flavors of ice cream.

"Here are the new flavors, take your pick. Oh! Hey there Big Teach! Long time no see!" The clerk greeted upon seeing him.

Shiniko chose a flavor and paid, then she waited for Koro-sensei.

"I know, right? Thank goodness for payday!"

After Koro-sensei paid, they left the store. Shiniko was not expecting to see one of her allies.

"Your one-stop shop for your cheap, delicious junk food. Well worth the trouble of going incognito." Koro-sensei commented.

"I couldn't agree more." Shiniko agreed.

"Hey, cut it out!" A woman's voice could be heard from a distance.

"Eh?" Koro-sensei made questioning sound.

"Koro-sensei, over there." Shiniko pointed out.

Nearby, there were three men surrounding a woman.

"Lighten up, doll face." One of them said.

"Please, I don't have time for this, my students are expecting me." The woman explained.

"So you're a teacher, are ya?" Said the same guy.

"What would you say to a li'l private tutoring to help get our grades up?" Said another.

Koro-sensei went up behind them, leaving Shiniko to hold everything, "Allow me to tutor you gentlemen on how to flirt with a lady."

Koro-sensei picked up the three man and tossed them into their car, "Lesson one: First Impressions. Know what your wheels say about your game." He started to wrap the car with pink ribbon.

The three men screamed, then shouted, "Why did you use pink?!"

Koro-sensei continued, "There is no lesson two." He went over to the woman and asked, "Are you all right?"

Shiniko swore she saw her flash a bit of her cleavage before going up to her hero.

The woman gasped a little before speaking, "Who said chivalry is dead? You're a prince among men. Thank you. I'll remember this kindness always." She paused, there was visible blush on her face, "By the way... I'm trying to find Kunugigaoka Junior High. Do you know where it is?"

~Time Skip~

At school, Karasuma introduced Irina to the class, and of course her act was totally fake. Shiniko knew the real Irina, but the rest fell for her trap like flies in a spiderweb, and she has her own desk now.

~Time Skip~

The class was outside playing a killing game with Koro-sensei. Then Irina came over.