Chapter 15: Test Time

The next day, Koro-sensei made one of their class periods a, high-speed enhanced Midterm Study Hall. At least that's what he calls it.

He had six doubles for Japanese, eight doubles for math, three for social studies, four for science, four for English, one for Naruto, and finally, one on R&R duty.

Shiniko and Karma didn't pay much attention, since they were confident that they would pass the midterms without a hitch, Shiniko especially.

A few minutes into studying, and Karma had already tried to hit Koro-sensei. His head managed to dodge his knife, but turned into a weird shape. It looked like a giant, yellow cashew.

"Knife down, Karma! No sneak attacks during Study Hall! This is very difficult, so try not to disrupt my concentration!" He scolded and went back to work.

~Time Skip~

After school, Shiniko was walking towards the faculty lounge, she heard a familiar voice from outside, and she peeked through the little crack between the door. She saw Koro-sensei moving and talking frantically. Shiniko eavesdropped on their conversation for a bit before Nagisa joined her.

"Just today I received an alarming complaint from a D Class teacher. It seems two student of yours glared threateningly at two upperclassmen, such that the upperclassmen feared for their lives." Shiniko and Nagisa had the same facial expression. Principal Asano continued, "I have no doubt the confidence to do so stems from their attempts to assassinate you. And perhaps that's to be expected. The issue though, is that an E Class student dared to defy his better. Obviously I cannot let such insolence stand." He stood up and walked towards the door, "As their teachers, you are expected to remind the students in question of their place." He stopped at the front of the door, "Oh, and Koro-sensei? You have one second to solve this puzzle!"

He threw a metal contraption at him and Koro-sensei panicked. He laid on the floor, defeated, with his tentacle stuck in the loops. Before leaving the room, Principal Asano said a few more words to Koro-sensei.

As he opened the door, Shiniko pulled Nagisa back, which caused him to grunt a bit. When he stepped out, he was surprised to see two students right outside, one of which is his adopted daughter.

"Oh." He said slightly surprised. Nagisa looked up and nodded slightly and Shiniko had a nervous smile on.

Principal Asano continued with a fake smile, "Hi there! I look forward to your midterm results. Best of luck to you." Nagisa stared at him, confused. Once the principal turned, he dropped the smile and walked away. Once he passed Shiniko, she dropped the smile as well.

Nagisa was in somewhat of a deep thought, Shiniko was calling his name and waving her hand in front of his face for what seemed like hours, until he snapped back into reality,

"isa...Nagisa... Hello... Nagisa!" She shouted and stopped waving her hand.

"O-oh, Sorry 'bout that," He finally answered.

"It's alright. I was just wondering if you wanted to walk home together, since Karma already left." Shiniko offered.

"Uh, sure," He accepted.

As they were walking home, they talked about the upcoming exams and ways to assassinate their target. But soon enough, they had to go their separate ways, so they said their farewells and headed home.

When Shiniko got home, she went into the upstairs kitchen and got small amounts of various fruits and veggies. She washed them, cut them and took it downstairs. As she was walking back to her own living quarters, Gakushuu came through the front door.