Chapter 17: School Trip Time/2nd Period

They started walking back to where they're staying and on the way, Karma and Shiniko tried to stab Koro-sensei. When they arrived at the inn, they had dinner and everyone changed into the provided yukatas and had the yukata coats on as well.

After dinner, Shiniko sneaked out and met up with Red Eye once more and they strolled through the streets of Kyoto.

"Just out of curiosity, but how did you get the name, Red Eye?" Shiniko asked.

"I've been a sniper for eight years. And not once have I failed to see a mark's blood in my scope. Not once. That's how I got the name Red Eye." He explained, they went into a little alleyway with lights on and leaned against the wall.

"Kinda strange when you think about it. Nothing particularly red about my eye." He said while the 'ok' sign near his eye. Then something dropped into his line of sight.

"Here you go." Koro-sensei said, holding the little bottle, which Red Eye accepted, "It's a special blend of spices from Sannenzaka." He informed.

"Thank you. 'Preciate it." Red Eye thanked, "You really shouldn't ha-" He looked up and saw his target, "What in the hell?!" He shouted.

"Sorry to disrupt your plans; some of my students were in a pickle. Not to worry, it's taken care of. Everything's shipshape now. So I thought I would take this opportunity to drop by and say hello." His voice sounded scary and his eyes glowed red, "And to look for one of my students who sneaked off without a word." He returned to his normal state and looked at Shiniko, who smile nervously.

They went back to the inn and went into a private room to have dinner, again...

"So you knew the plan and you were just playing along for kicks?" Red Eye asked, "You're one scary customer, you know that?" Koro-sensei continued to blow on his tofu, "No wonder the government's paying a fortune to keep you secret. So, uh... Let's cut to the chase, huh?"

"If you're gonna kill me, go right ahead." Red Eye stated bluntly, "Death is an occupational hazard. I know what I signed up for." He said, while Koro-sensei was still blowing on his tofu.

"He's not gonna kill you," Shiniko said taking a bit of tofu, "He's not that type of... Creature."

"Hm..." Red Eye acknowledged and looked over at the creature who was still blowing on his tofu, "Just eat it!" He shouted.

"He has a sensitive tongue," Shiniko informed.

"You don't really think I'm going to kill you? When you've gone to so much trouble making this an enjoyable trip? On the contrary, I'm here to thank you." Koro-sensei said after finally finishing blowing on his tofu. He started explaining the work the students did before coming on the trip. When he finished, he gave both Red Eye and Shiniko a tofu cube.

"Under the circumstances, I'm as proud as punch to be their target." Koro-sensei said.

"I'll be damned. You're as crazy as you look. Still. I can tell you care about those kids." Red Eye fell silent, "Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Thanks for the food, see you 'round." He said and left, Shiniko stayed and kept eating.

"Now, you. Why did you sneak out?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Did you forget who I am?" Shiniko replied with another question.

"Now that you mention it, you do look familiar," Koro-sensei stated.

"Don't you remember the girl that was with Aguri Yukimura when you were being experimented on?" Shiniko asked and tilting her head slightly.

Koro-sensei, gasped, "That was you! Wait so you're Fallen Light?!" He shouted in shock.

"Not so loud! You're gonna blow my cover!" Shiniko exclaimed, "And one: I am still your student and you are my teacher. Two: You are not to discuss our conversation with anyone else. Got it." She said sternly and glared at him.