Secret Admirer

❤❤

Ashley

-

I sighed as I made my way to my locker. It was a Friday and thank god the weekend finally was coming back again. It's the one time where I don't have to see people for two days straight. I smirked to myself. I was getting my things when I've noticed a piece of paper. It wasn't mine so I wondered what it was doing in my locker. It was even more weird when my name was on it. I took it out and opened it as I read the small paragraph along with holding a rose that was in there as well. 

Hey,

        I saw you at the cafeteria and thought you were pretty cute. I was too shy and stupid to say anything to you and I didn't want to look like a complete weirdo in front of you. I do hope to see your pretty face again.

P.S. I want to point out that I'm a male. Sorry to disappoint you I guess, I just wanted to get this off my chest. . . .

I started wide eyed at the paper. I have an...admirer?  This was so unexpected. I didn't think there were people out there actually though I was...attractive. I didn't mind that it was a guy, I'm pretty much into guys anyway. 

"Ashley what are you still doing here?" My friends CC, Jake, and Jinxx walks over to me and see me holding the rose.

"Where'd you get that?" CC asked. I shrugged. "Someone gave it to me, but I don't know who. I guess I have an admirer." I showed them the small note and they gasped. 

"Awe, look at that, our little Ashley's growing up."

"Shut up," I groaned ignoring my flushed face.

"I wonder who it is." Jake said. 

"I wanna know too." I said as I closed my locker walking away form with my friends as I spent the whole weekend figuring out who might have given me this. 

-

That following Monday, as I walked into school to my locker getting my books for my first class when I seen another letter inside. From the corner of my eyes, I seen someone standing by the corner. When I turned my head all the way around, the figure was gone. Strange. Throughout the school day, I couldn't really concentrate on my school work. All I could think about was this mysterious person and having a crush on me. It was my last class before lunch and me, along with Jake, CC, and Jinxx

"SO did you ever find out who this person is?" asked Jinxx. I shook my head with a sigh. 

"No sadly, I really wanna know..." I looked far out in the cafeteria at the many kids that were chatting about, laughing and doing whatever when I noticed a boy sitting alone. 

"Hey who's that guy?" I asked still looking at him.

"Hmm? Oh that's Andrew. He likes to be called Andy." Jake said. "Why?"

"He seems....kina familiar."

"Really?" Jinxx raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah like I've seen him before." I said still looking at him. 

"Could he be the one sending you stuff?" CC asked.

"Maybe.."

-

After the rest of my classes, I was waiting on my friends which is always a pain when thy take too long. 

"Um..Hey,"

A deep voice was heard startling me. I turned around to see this tall guy that we were talking about. Andy.

"Oh...hi.." I was in a daze. He was so beautiful. His short black hair, his light blue eyes and many tattoos that looks super cool. 

"Um....I don't know how to say this but....you seem...cute." he blushed. Awe.

"You maybe wanna......um maybe wanna hang out sometime? Sorry, I'm not usually this shy....but you're just....so..."

"Soooo?" 

".....Adorable..." he mumbled. I blushed. 

"Awe, I would love to hangout with you." I smiled. He looked up at me, eyes full of hope. "Really?" I nodded still smiling.

"And I love the rose you gave me." He blushed harder. "I heard you like roses so I wanted to get you some."

"Thank you."

"...Mind if we hangout now?"

"Oh uh I was waiting on my friends-"

"Oh you can go right on ahead Ashley." I look to see my friends all standing there with smirks on their faces. Great they will never let me live this down. 

"Yeah with your new boyfriend." Jake giggled. My face went redder and Andy's as well. 

"Don't mind them." I mumbled.

"Well there's an ice cream place around that we can go to," Andy said. "I'll buy."

"Ice cream that sounds yummy," I smiled forgetting that I was even embarrassed. "Let's go."

And from then on, Andy and I continued to go out more often. He finally asked me out to me his boyfriend which I gladly accept and it was the best decision I ever made.