Chapter 5

Saturday was my day off from everything. Homework, dance practice, classes, EVERYTHING! That was my day to relax and just unwind before Sunday. This Saturday was different though. I had a date with Jaebum. Well, it wasn't really a date. It was more of a group date, but with two girls and four guys.

Reina and I went to breakfast at the dining hall and then had chilled in our apartment for the rest of the day, until we went to the club, Desert Storm.

"Do you know what you're wearing?" Reina asked me as she sat down on my bed.

"No idea." Reina opens my closet and her eyes immediately land on something.

"How about this?!" Reina said with a smirk. It was a black body con dress with a choker. I had bought it a few months back, but never found the time to wear it. "Jaebum wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of you in this." Reina said.

"I forgot I had that dress."

"Clearly, it still has the tag on it. You should definitely wear this. I'll do your makeup too."

"Fine." If I didn't say okay, she would nag me until I put on the dress. It was around 10:30PM and I took a quick shower and put on the dress. I look at myself in the mirror and I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I looked good. I go to Reina's room and she has on a dress, similar to mine, but hers had sleeves and her choker had a couple X's crossing in front of her chest.

"Damn, you look good." Reina said as she finishes up her makeup. "I shall make you look even better." She smiles.

Reina does my makeup and I go back to my room to add some finishing touches. I buckle my second shoes and I get a message from Jaebum from Messenger.

Jaebum: My friends and I are in the neighborhood, do you want us to stop by?

"Rei,"

"Yeah?"

"Jaebum asked to come over, is that okay?"

"Yeah. I got nothing else to do."

Aria: Sure. Come on over.

Jaebum: Cool. Be there in 2.

I send Jaebum our address and go out into the living room and Reina joins me. We watch a few minutes of an episode of MTV's "Catfish" and it had just started. I get up and go into the kitchen, when someone knocks on our door. I go to answer the door and say, "Who is it?"

"It's Jaebum." He says. I open the door and Jaebum eyes me up and down and his two friends do the same.

"Damn, you look good." One of his friends said. Jaebum nudges him in the stomach and his friend says, "My bad."

"Uh, thanks." I said. I open the door wider, so the could come inside.

"Excuse him, he doesn't have manners." Jaebum said.

"It's okay." I reassured.

"Oh, you remember Mark, and the other one is Bambam." Jaebum introduced.

"Hey." Mark said with a smile.

"Hey."

I close the door behind them. "Are you guys watching "Catfish"?" Bambam asked.

"Uh, yeah. It just started. You can sit in my spot." I said as I sat in the chair instead. We all watch the episode in silence. I then remember that I was getting up to grab a drink.

"Rei, do you want the mango margarita drink?" I asked her.

"Yeah."

"Do you guys want anything?" I asked.

"We're good." Jaebum said with a smile.

"Okay." I grab Reina's drink and then my own. I give her the drink and then sit down and drink my own. We get to the last few minutes of the episode and then we decided to get ready to go. "I need to grab my purse. Give me a minute." I unlock the door to my room and look for a purse. I find a purse on the floor of my closet and I stand up.

I turn around and see Jaebum leaning against the wall next to my door. I got a good look at him and he had on a white T-shirt, light jean shirt, ripped jeans, and a leather jacket. His hair was also up and off his face, so you could see his entire face, clearly.

"Did you want something?" I asked. Jaebum looked to where everyone else was and watched them leave the apartment and he looked back at me. He walks inside my room, and closes the door behind him. My heart is beating so fast. "Take that off." He demanded.

WHAT?! I feel heat go across my face and neck. "Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I don't want other guys looking at you, with that on." He said as he walked towards me. "Jaebum, I don't have time to change."

Jaebum runs a hand through his hair and it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. "Fine." Jaebum takes off his leather jacket and puts it around me. "That's better." He said. Jaebum takes my hand and leads me out the room. "Come, our friends are waiting." He said as he leads me out of the apartment.

We take separate cars. Reina and I take her car and the guys took their own. I still couldn't get over what just happened. Jaebum literally tried to make me change my outfit. He can't tell me what to do. But then I think about it and he wasn't necessarily mad at me. From the look on his face, it was almost like he was trying to hold himself back, but I'm not sure what. 

We get to Desert Storm and we're let in almost immediately. They checked our IDs and let us go about our business. Reina and I head to the bar. Jaebum and his friends are close behind us. I feel someone take my hand and I look back to see that it's Jaebum.

"Stay close to me." He whispered to me. You don't have to tell me twice. Reina and I are having a conversation and having a good time. Suddenly, our favorite song starts to play. "Ari, let's go dance." Reina said as she pulled me from Jaebum and took me out to the dance floor. I look back at him and he smiles a small smile. I dance with Reina with no hiccups. 

Reina and I are having a good time, and the song changes to "Wild Thoughts". Reina and I are dancing together, when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see Jaebum. "May I cut in?" He asked. "Sure!" Reina says with a grin and she's dancing with one of Jaebum's friends. Jaebum pulls me towards him and we're insanely close to one another.

We're both moving to the music and he turns me around, so my back is against his chest.

Wild, wild, wild thoughts.

Wild, wild, wild, wild,

when I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts.

Wild, wild, wild,

when I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts.

Both Jaebum and I are dancing in sync and it's so sensual. Jaebum's hands wrap around my waist pulling me even closer. The song reaches its climax and I feel all hot and bothered. Jaebum takes my hand and leads me off the dance floor, to somewhere a little more secluded. 

"Jaebum, slow down!" I yell. We reach the secluded area and I'm out of breath from walking really fast in heels. I need better stamina, which I know I have. "Why are we--" 

Jaebum then leans in and kisses me. My arms are up in confusion as Jaebum kisses me and they rest on Jaebum's chest. He pulls me closer by my waist and he leans me up against the wall, so he's towering over me. Jaebum pulls away and he looks down at me with lidded eyes. With him looking down at me like, it made me feel intimidated, but also really turned on. His eyes were clouded in lust and I swore they looked like they were a different color, but I could be seeing things. 

"I told you, you shouldn't have worn that dress." He smirked.