Update #2

Hi. How are ya? 

If you follow this story (which most of you do), you see that the word "hiatus" is next to the title. I know I said yesterday or a couple days ago, I'll do my best to have a chapter out by the end of this week and I still plan on trying to keep that promise, but I need to be honest with y'all.

Since I started working/taking a break/etc, my heart isn't into this story anymore. Mainly because, I don't really know where the story is going any more. After maybe the tenth chapter, I didn't see where the story was going. 

My intention for the story, at least I think, was to have something BDSM related/50 shades related in a sense. BUT, since the story is in order and seems to be following a timeline, I struggle to figure out what comes next. Also, with my life being turned upside down with heartbreak and opportunities thrown at me, I haven't been writing at all. 

I honestly appreciate the comments, votes, and reads. It's crazy to see that people like what I create and it helps me improve my writing style and my ability to tell a story with my imagination. I need to take a step back from this story. I thought about deleting it as a whole and trying to figure out what went wrong, but you all like what I have so far, so it'll stay.

If I'm up to it or happen to be on here, while I finish "Love Under the Full Moon", I'll still continue to write this story, if something comes to me. Thank you all for being so supportive and appreciating my stories, but for now. "You're Mine" will be on hiatus. I don't know how long, but keep your notifications on because I like to be spontaneous. 

Until next time,

Quincy (