Chapter 15

After dinner, Jaebum and I took a little stroll around the area where the restaurant was. The weather was a perfect temperature just to walk around town for a little bit. We walk by this shop that had antiques and I suddenly feel my hand engulfed into another.

I look up at Jaebum and he's looking the other way and he has one arm up while his arm scratches the back of his head. I smile a small smile and link my arm with his and we continue walking down the street.

"This is nice." I commented.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. It's simple and nice."

"Glad you think so." Jaebum said with a smile. Jaebum and I walk down a couple blocks, until we decide to turn around and head back to his car. While we were walking back the restaurant we had dinner, I felt really uneasy.

"Jaebum,"

"Yeah?"

"I feel uneasy."

"About what?"

"Like someone is watching us or something."

"I'll take you home. I felt same way the moment we turned around to walk back."

Jaebum and I walk back to his car and I felt more and more uneasy. I don't know why, but whatever it was, I wanted it to go away, so I enjoy my date with Jaebum.

We walk down this one street and I hear, "Hey sweetheart."

Jaebum keeps walking, but suddenly, there's someone in front of us. Jaebum and I stop in our tracks and I practically cling to Jaebum.

"You don't remember me, sweetheart?" The voice behind us said. I mistakenly turn around and see the asshole from the club several nights ago. He was a lot taller than I remembered. He had blonde hair that made him look more handsome and had these big doe-like eyes that made him almost look like a puppy. It's too bad he's an asshole because otherwise, he'd be really cute.

"Do you guys mind? We're trying to have a good time." Jaebum said with annoyance.

"We don't want any trouble." I added on.

"Sweetheart, I'm not here for you. I'm here for your pussy of a boyfriend." The guy smirked.

"You want to say that again?" Jaebum growled.

"Did you not hear? I said you're a—"

Everything happened so fast. Jaebum was no longer beside me and he's charging to the guy. Jaebum punches him straight in his face as well as his stomach. The guy retaliates and punches Jaebum's cheek.

Both men go back and forth beating each other up and I'm just standing there in shock. What do I do?

"Jaebum, stop!" I yelled.

Jaebum doesn't let up for a moment. He was determined to kick this guy's ass as much as I wanted to see that happen, I didn't want Jaebum to get hurt. From the corner of my eye, I see a police car a few miles up the road.

"Chanyeol, let's go." The other guy said. 

"Damn it!" Chanyeol growled as he regained his balance and stood up.

"Unless you both want to get arrested, there's a cop coming." I said. Jaebum gets one more punch in and walks away from Chanyeol with a busted lip, a couple bruises on his face, as well as a bloody nose. Chanyeol groans in pain in not much better shape, while I help Jaebum help and walk him to his car.

"Are you okay to drive?" I asked him. He looks at me with a small smile and pats my head.

"It's just a scratch. I'll be fine."