Chapter 25

"So, tell me everything." I said as I sat up a little straighter on the couch. All the guys looked at each other and Jinyoung stands up and faces me. "As you know, we're all demons. Or half demons, if you will." 

"Yes." I agreed. "We weren't born as demons, but over time noticed we were different from other people. The difference between us and full demons is that full demons can form bonds or contracts to humans and in return, they get their souls."

"Like Black Butler?" "Kind of. Full fledged demons seek havoc regardless of the consequences, especially since they can't get caught, unless with proof. Us half demons, we can blend in with society and can almost be normal. We all got our abilities at weird times. I noticed I was truly different my freshmen year of college."

"I realized it before I got to college, so senior year of high school." Mark said. 

"And I found out sophomore year of college." Jackson said. 

"What about you?" I asked Jaebum. "I'm a late bloomer. I realized it the night we went to the club and I kissed you." That was recent. Like SUPER recent. 

"But, you stopped Chanyeol and his hooligans before we even knew each other." I said. 

"Yes, but I didn't realize it until after the fact and Jinyoung noticed subtle changes in me." Huh. That's interesting. 

"Also, going back to the demon subject, we're descended from the Seven Deadly Sins." Jinyoung said. "Say what?" 

"Yes. Well, Mark isn't, but the three of us are." 

"Which sins are you descended from?" I asked. "Believe it or not, I'm descended from lust." Jinyoung grinned. No, I believe it. Jinyoung is a good looking guy, but I won't tell him that.

"I'm descended from sloth." Jackson said. 

"And I descended from wrath." Jaebum said. Jaebum's sin, I kind of had an inkling. Jackson's sin comes to me more as a surprise. "Who else is descended from the sins?" 

"Wonho is descended from pride and Chanyeol, who you met earlier is descended from greed." 

"Those sins fit those two perfectly." I said.

"We couldn't agree more." Jinyoung said. 

"But there are two missing." I observed. "You know Johnny, from our acting class?" Jaebum asked. 

"Yeah?" "He is descended from envy. He doesn't know it quite yet, but we've been keeping an eye on him." 

"So, whose gluttony?" "We're not quite sure." Jackson said. 

"However, we do know, it's a female. We just don't know exactly who it is or if she's even a student here." Jinyoung said. 

Wow. There's just so much I don't know. No wonder I felt so in the dark about everything and why the guys have been more welcoming towards me. "We mainly wanted to keep you safe and keep you in the dark. Jaebum really struggled, he wanted to tell you everything." Jackson said. 

"I get that now. It still sucks that you have to keep that big of a secret from me. No wonder you were pissed when I somewhat broke it off with you the first time."

"First time?" Jinyoung, Jackson, and Mark said. 

"You know when he asked me to be 'his'." "OH RIGHT!" Jackson said. 

"We kind of chewed him out for that. He said it WAY too soon to you." Jinyoung said. 

"Really?" I said surprised. 

"Yes. He was and still is super into you and I think his emotions got the best of him and he just straight up asked and it back fired in his face." Mark said.

"Guys, I'm still here." Jaebum frowned.

"We know." Jinyoung smirked. 

"But now, you know about us and we have to protect you even more now. Especially if Chanyeol is after you. Even though you two aren't mates. He just thinks you are. Plus, you're with Jaebum and if you agree to being his mate, Chanyeol can back off."

"Didn't I already agree to being Jaebum's mate?" 

"Not necessarily." "How so?" I asked confused.

"Well, You kind of have to--do some things in order to solidify the mating process." 

"What is it. Wait, you told me earlier. Never mind?" I said. All the boys turned and nodded while looking at each other. Jinyoung, and Mark had slight blushes on their faces, while Jaebum refused to look me in the eye and blushed super hard and Jackson was staring at the floor. 

"Got it. Next order of business?" I asked trying to move the conversation along.

"We need Johnny to figure out his abilities and find the last sin before it's too late. If more of us are on one side, it'll be easier to defend you from Chanyeol and Wonho. But then again, Wonho goes to whoever is more powerful and right now, Chanyeol has the advantage, which sucks, since he's a full demon." Jinyoung explained. 

"Okay." I then thought of something. I looked at Jackson, who was still a bit shaken up from my question about the mating process and said, "So you and Elise are mates, aren't you." Jinyoung, Mark, and Jaebum gasped and looked at Jackson.

"Um. . . Yeah." He blushed. 

"That's why you refuse to make a move on her, even though she fucking likes you." Jaebum screamed. 

"Jaebum, calm down." "No! He was giving me shit about you and he can't take his own damn advice." Jaebum continued. 

"Is that true?" Mark asked Jackson. 

"Yeah." He said defeated. 

"Well, you need to confess to her! It'll make it easier for both of you. I know she likes you too, she was giving me shit before Jaebum and I were even a thing." I explained. 

"Is that so?" Jaebum smirked.

"No. Don't do that. I've always liked you, I just never acted on impulse. That day at the movies was the first time I'd somewhat spoken to you since freshmen year. Why else would I have liked you this long?" I confessed. 

Jaebum is grinning ear to ear and Jinyoung and Mark and smirking at me. "Ah damn it." I murmured. "You definitely got a keeper, Jaebum." Mark smiled. 

"Stop smiling like that. It's way too devious for me, Mark." 

"Okay." He chuckled and crossed his arms and he sat further into his chair. Man, what did I get myself into?

PLEASE READ THIS! 

Hey y'all! I know it's been a while especially with everything going on in the world. I haven't been updating mainly because I had gone home, then moved houses in Florida, and I did not have the motivation, as well as any idea how to continue writing this story. Not only that, but I literally just got into graduate school for professional creative writing, so updating will get even worse. 

I believe there will be a few more chapters of "You're Mine" if I actually finish it otherwise, it will most likely be on hiatus, unless something comes to me. If you've been hanging around for this long, y'all are troopers. If not, welcome. I used to be really good about updating and it went down the drain after I graduated college. 

If you want to keep up with me, I have a patreon now and if you become a patron (or not, I get money is tight for people as well as myself). I have Tik Tok (quincybess_alexandria) now, and you don't, I'm sorry. The president is an idiot. Or my IG and Twitter (quincybess_alexandria and petite_ahgase respectfully) that's how you can keep up with me. 

Thanks for keeping up for so long! 

Love, 

Quincy