Chapter 13

"I'll be yours." I said shyly.

Jaebum's eyes widened and he took my hand and gazed into my eyes. "You'll be mine? Are you sure? Once you commit, there's no going back." He asked just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

I nod my head, shyly and say "I'm sure."  Jaebum leans in and kisses me. "I'll take good care of you." He whispered. "I promise." He finished.

I hope I don't regret this.

|| The Next Morning

I woke up a tad disoriented. I knew I was in my room, but something felt different. I sit up and stretch when I see Jaebum sleeping beside me. 'That's right, he spent the night.' I thought. I smile a small smile and look down at him.

I get up like it's a normal day and go about my business. When I finish my business, go to the bathroom, shower, and brush my teeth, I come out of the bathroom dressed and ready for the day and see Jaebum has awoken.

"Hi." Jaebum said with a raspy, seductive voice.

"Hi. How'd you sleep?" I asked shyly.

"Really well, actually. I should sleep over all the time, since you're mine now." He smirked. (ROLL CREDITS! -- Cinema Sins anyone?)

"Baby steps, Jaebum." I blushed.

"I should probably get out of your hair now and go home." He said as he sat up and got out of bed.

"Before you go home, do you want to grab some breakfast?" I asked.

"Why not."He says with a grin. 

"I don't want you to go home on an empty stomach. I'll let you get ready and we'll go to the dining hall." I said.

"Fine by me." Jaebum smiled.

|| *Jaebum's POV~

After going to the dining hall for breakfast and Aria seeing me off, I go back to my apartment for some extra sleep. It was the weekend, so I didn't have to worry about anything, except my nosy friends.

The minute I step into the room, Wonho is smirking at me from my couch. "You sly dog, you had sex with her, didn't you?"

"No. I didn't have sex with her. We just slept together. That's it."

"You didn't have sex? You're no fun." Wonho said a little disappointed.

"Well, I'm not a pervert, like you."

"She'll come around."

"She's not a slut, Wonho. She has morals. I'm not touching her until she feels comfortable and she trusts me."

"That's says a lot coming from a incubus." Wonho grinned. 

"This is different. She's my mate. I can't just do the deed when she doesn't consent."

"You're a demon. We do what we want, genius." Wonho argued. 

"Yeah okay, but I want to do this right."

"Wait. Did—did she agree to be yours?" Wonho said surprised.

"She did. And if you go anywhere near her, harass her, speak to her or even look at her, you and I are going to have some problems." I threatened as my eyes changed to a dark red wine color and my fangs started to elongate. 

"Okay, okay. Damn." Wonho frowned.

"You're home late." Another voice said. I calm down and I turned to see Jinyoung come out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee.