•Hot Street•

1

"Ooh girl im tryna tell you these niggas ain't shit" Bianca says to me and Tia

"Ooh girl im tryna tell you these niggas ain't shit" Bianca says to me and Tia. Well mostly Tia cause I wasn't paying no attention to their conversation.
My mind drifted elsewhere as we walked around town. It was the middle of fall here in Gary and boy its cold. I moved up here 4 weeks ago and I still wasnt used to the cold.

"Why you just won't leave Jermey Bianca?" I hear Tia say.

"Cause I can't see myself without him." was her response.

I smacked my teeth knowing that was her response. Always giving her lil boyfriend the benefit of the doubt but always getting her feelings hurt.

"Aye! Yo!"

"Oh look its Quincy and Cj with Daquan." Tia says sarcastically at them as they approached us.

"What kinda greeting is that?" Cj asks Tia while dapping me and Bianca up.

"Why you didnt call me jackass?" Tia asks shoving his shoulder.

"Because you cussed me out and told me not to never call you again." he says confused.

"You know I didnt mean it dumb ass" she scoffs.

"Well how the fuck I was suppose to know" he snaps.

I block them out as they had their little argument.
I stare at the passing cars and the beautiful lights making the town shine.

"Hey lil ma."

I look up to see Quincy in front of me.

"Hey Que." I say softly glancing away as I felt his eyes linger on me.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "Why you so quiet, huh"