•Hot Street•

6

Beyoncé POV

"Damn its packed in here!" Carmen exclaims as we walked inside the Mall.

"Its Black Friday what you expect?" I snickered at her.

"I really hope they still have those red velvet J 12s I want" Dunk mutters looking around.

"You better hope Jimmy Jazz has them cause everybody tryna cop them." I tell her.

"Why you want them shoes anyway? They really not all that." Carmen said while glancing at Dunk.

"It goes with the outfit I'm wearing for the party tonight and my shoe collection" she said.

Carmen shook her head, "You and dem damn shoes."

We walk in Jimmy Jazz and it was hella people inside. And a long ass line of people tryna purchase their shoes.

Carmen gave me a 'wtf' look and glared at Dunk.

"I know you don't expect us to sit here and wait while you wait in that long ass line to get some shoes." Carmen said.

Dunk shook her head.
"No you guys dont have to stay with me go walk around or something." she mumbled fumbling with the Jordan 5s hanging on the wall.

"Great cause a bitch hungry, cmon Bey!" Carmen said grabbing my hand.

"Wait can you guys bring me back a Pretzel and a large oreo milkshake?" Dunk asks.

"Yess fat ass" Carmen chuckled.

Dunk grinned and stuck her middle finger at Carmen making us laugh.

"We'll be back" I tell her as we walk out.
I was honestly having fun with them. Ever since I met Dunk we been texting and FaceTiming each other nonstop. She invited me to a party that her brother and her friend were throwing back their house so today we decided to go to the mall to hangout and find a outfit. I invited Carmen along and surprisingly she came only because she knows Dunk and their real cool, is what she says.

"Yo I swear her and her brother are obsessed with shoes." Carmen chuckles.

"Oh shit LOOK" I point out. We both look and see two girls in the apple store fighting over the iPhoneX.

We stood by the window and watched liked eveyone else some was even recording.

"See this one reason why I love black friday just to see people act a damn fool" Carmen said.

"Gurl same. I dont kno why people acting crazy over the iPhoneX like its really not shit and its ugly. Im happy with my 8 plus." I said.

"Same." Carmen agreed just in time for the security to come break up the fight.

"Oop time to go!" Carmen said pulling me away.

We both busted out laughing as we headed up the escalators.

"What you getting from the Food Court?" Carmen asks.

I shrugged
"Im not really hungry. I'ma just go to Starbucks and get me a coffee or something."

"Fuck that. Im going to Chick-fil-la and throw down." Carmen exclaimed.

"Ok fatass." I laughed.

When we got inside the Food Court it was crowded of course.

"Alright so while your in Starbucks Ima get my food from Chick-fil-la and we will meet back right here." Carmen said.

"Ok and I'll get Dunks food too." I tell her.