•Hot Street•

20

•••

Michael

"Michael.......
Mikeyyyy......
Mike....
Michael.....
MICHAEL!!"

"What nigga! The fuck you want?!" I screamed pissed from my interrupted slumber.

"Excuse me?!"

I glared over at Nicki,
"Whatchu want girl?" I muttered sitting up.

"I just came up here to tell you I made breakfast but I guess I'll leave you alone." She said with her lil stank ass attitude.

She was about to get up and leave but I grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"What nigga, what!" She said mocking me.

"Did Janet leave yet?" I muttered rubbing my eyes.

Nicki rolled her eyes,
"She shol did, now what?"

I scrunched my face. Janet would usually come in my room to tell me she was leaving but I guess she still mad.
I smirked pulling her body into mine,
"Chill" I said biting my lip.

"Don't do that." She said softly.
"Do what?" I asked so innocently.
"Don't act dumb."
I rolled my eyes.
"You gon bring me my breakfast or what?"
Nicki cocked her brow at me like I was crazy.
"So that's how you gon talk to yo baby momma?"

"Who said it was my baby?" I taunted squinting my eyes.

"You know what happened that night you fucker." She snapped.

"Yeah and yo ass lied sayin you was on that birth control shit." I snapped back.

"So whatcu tryna say you not tryna claim this baby cause I can just get my shit and leave." She said pointing back towards the door.

"I ain't sayin shit for now and yo ass ain't goin no where girl." I said turning away from her laying back down.

"I can't stand you Michael Jackson!" I heard her say.

I sighed throwing the covers over my head.

No one can't...
••••
Beyoncé

"What the FUCK bruhhhh," Tia shouts frustrated as we all stood outside of school.

"Girl you can just ride with me or Bey, her momma let her drive today so like whats the problem?" Bianca said.

"Oh I wouldn't have time," I said smartly kissing my teeth.

Bianca gives me a look.
She's still upset from what happened earlier and I'm assuming she didn't try to stop Michael and Tias relationship either since Tias out here waiting for him like a dumbass.
Typical.

"No he said he was coming to get me like what the fuck!" Tia screeched aggravated.

"Well maybe he's just running a little late." I assuaged.

Tia scoffed,
"You don't know Michael like I do he would never be late for me."

Okay bitch,
I rolled my eyes now pissed,
"Okay well I gotta go, hope your mans come since it's clear he's obviously late boo." I snapped walking towards the student parking lot.

I am now at the point where I'm over everything. Everybody is annoying the hell out of me and it somehow it involves Michael.

I blame Hot Street.

•••
Janet

"Do you really think it's not his baby?" Carmen asks as we walk away from the food truck with our smoothies and donuts.