•Hot Street•

18

•••
Tia

I check myself in the mirror making sure my scarf was tightened

I check myself in the mirror making sure my scarf was tightened. I was mad as hell at Michael at how he blew me off on the phone and all I wanted to do was go to sleep.
I adjusted my scarf one last when I heard my window sliding open. I scrunch my face and my head immediately shot towards my window.
My face softened when I saw a head full of curls peeking through my room. I watched as Michael climbs through my window.
I smirked, I knew this nigga was gonna show up.

"Do you always leave yo window open or you knew I was comin?" He says cockily walking in my room.

I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to my mirror.
Michael plops on my bed and stares at me through my mirror.

"Every time I come over here yo ass in dat damn mirror thinkin you cute Nd shii." He said.

I turned to him annoyed,
"If you don't like it you can leave, the window right there."

Michael rolls his eyes,
"Chill girl, I was playing."

"Well I'm not in the mood for your shit." I said standing up making my way towards the other side of my bed away from Michael.

"Damn, you mad at me?" He asked.

"I'm tired Michael." I said dismissively, folding my covers back to get under them.

"What I do T?" Michael asked irritated.

"I thought you wasn't gonna come." I simply said getting under my sheets.

"I wasn't." He replied.
"But I'm horny so..."

I raised my eyebrows at him,
"So...what? You came to the wrong place baby. Thinking I'ma give you some when you argued me down on the phone, you got me fucked up!" I rambled.

"But baby I need you." He whines pulling me into him.

I roll my eyes and glared at him only to be trapped in his dark eyes.

"Don't fucking do that shit!" I snapped.

"Do what!" He exclaimed pretending to be confused.

"You know exactly what I'm talkin bout! That shit you do with your eyes, you always do that." I said.

I hate when Michael does that with his eyes when he don't get what he want. It's so hard to be serious with him I mean look at him!!

"Your weird." He chuckled wrapping his arms around me.

I scrunch my face,
"And you smell like weed. Have you been smokin? My Mama will raise hell if my room smell like weed cause of yo ass!" I exclaimed trying to get out of his embrace but he only pulled me in tighter.