•Hot Street•

9

Carmen's POV

I rubbed Janet's back as she cries on my shoulder.

"I can't believe her I thought she was my friend!" Janet sniffles.

I nodded slowly furrowing my eyebrows I was getting weird vibes right now. Its hard to explain what I'm feeling but I know somethings not right.

"I can't never have friends why is it always me who has to be alone? It's like I'm cursed or something." She sighs looking at me.

I gave her a look of sympathy.
Yeah, somethings not right and as far as I known Bey she's never went off like that before. I think I should go talk to her. Hopefully Bey still here.

"Hey I'ma go get something to drink for us ok?" I said patting her back.

She nodded moving turning away from me. I sigh standing up and made my to the stairs. As I walked up my shoulder bumped pass someone I looked up and noticed it was Michael.
"I'm sorry." I mumble.
"It's fine. My sister straight?" He says softly with concern.

I shook my head,
"No, she's extremely upset right now and I was just on my way to look for Beyoncé to talk to her ya know? To see why she popped off the way she did have you seen her?" I asked him.
I noticed Michael's demeanor suddenly changed making my brows furrow in suspicion.
"Naw, I haven't seen her Carmen, now if you excuse me I have to go comfort my sister." He says rudely walking downstairs.
I frown at his sudden rudeness now I know somethings not right. I've known Michael since I was 10 years old he was like a big brother to me and also a bad liar. I knew he was lien through his teeth that's why he was so rude. I'm gonna figure out what's going on if it's the last thing I do.

•••

Beyoncé's POV

"GET ME OUTTA HERE!" I scream off the top of my lungs.

"Will you shut the fuck up! No one can here you down here girl so stop screaming." Cube tells me.

"Why are you doing this to me I haven't done anything!" I cry out latching on to the cold rusted metal bars from the cell.

"You angered the boss you should've just stayed in your place!" He says nonchalantly.

"Stayed in my place? He insulted me!!" I screeched.

Cube sighs crossing his arms,
"Look girl I'm just doing my job, boss gave me an order and I did it. Look, you seem like a sweet innocent girl but your not worth getting me fucked up over. Boss already mad at you I don't need him coming for me."

I looked down knowing he was right, only on his part. With all these mixed emotions going on in my head right now all I could feel was betrayal and hurt. The two people who I thought was my true friends betrayed me. I should've just stuck with the people who I known truly had my back and that's Tia and Bianca.

I looked back up at Cube who was looking at me with sympathy?

"So are you gonna leave me in here?" I asked above a whisper.

Cube nodded, "I have to go back and attend to the party but I'm sure boss will come get you."

"Is he gonna kill me?" I said staring at him as my eyes glistened feeling the fear taking over my body.

Cube sighs,
"Maybe." He says truthfully. "But in the mean time you just sit tight." And with that Cube left me alone, in the dark, in this dirty cell.

My mouth began to quiver as my face turned into a frown once I heard the door shut I broke down in tears. I'm afraid for my life right now. I don't know what's gonna happen to me. All I want is to be home, why the fuck did I even came.

•••

Janet's POV

I stared blankly at the people who was arriving for the party. I didn't bother greeting them hell why should I? These people aren't here for me, these people aren't my friends, they are here for Michael. Not me.

"Dunk!"
I glanced and saw Michael walking towards me smiling. My face turned into a smug look as I took a sip of my 5th glass of champagne.

"I know you aren't drinking!" My brother scolded.

"What's it to you?" I muttered gulping the rest of my drink.

Michael sighs and takes my glass out my hand and quickly pulls me into a hug.
He held me as tight as he could making sure I felt safe.

"I know your hurting right now." He whispers. "But I'm here for you and I promised I tried my best to make her feel welcome Dunk because I knew how you felt about her and the way she acted tonight proves she wasn't your true friend."

I began pouting as tears fell from my eyes.

"I thought she was gonna be the one true friend I had." I sobbed.

"I know Dunk, I know" Michael sighs rubbing my back.

We pull out of our embrace and Michael places his hands on my shoulders.
"Now I want you to go upstairs and sober up looks like you had enough fun tonight. And I will scold you tomorrow for underage drinking, your 16 Dunk."

"I know. I'm sorry." I mumbled looking down.

"Alright now go rest up I'll check up on you later— Hey Mel go make sure Dunk gets settled okay." My brother says as Mel came over taking my hand.

"Come on J lets get you to bed" she says.

I nodded following her. She was actually one of Michael bitches that I actually liked... surprisingly.

•••

Michael's POV
I sucked my teeth watching Janet stumble up the stairs while Mel tried to help her keep her balance. I shook my head and turned to see Cube approaching me.

"You locked the girl up?" I asked.

"Yep and here's the key."

I shook my head,
"No, I want you to give the key to Eazy he knows the next steps."

"And what's E gonna do?" Cube frowns.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks for your cooperation Cube now enjoy the party." I smirked walking away from him.
I wish muthafuckas would just do what I say and mind they business. Damn!!