•Hot Street•

10

•••

Carmen's POV

The party is close to an end and I still haven't seen one glimpse of Beyoncé. Maybe she did leave maybe when I go home I'll stop by her house next door and ask her what the hell is up with her. I mean everything was all good until she just flipped.
I walked in the kitchen to grab me a drink when I saw Cube by the island eating shrimp off of the cocktail platter.
I scowled.
His fat ass...

"Wassup Cue" I greeted walking to the fridge.

"Sup" he nodded at me dipping his shrimp in the cocktail sauce.

"Damn...you know thats for the guest right?" I joked watching him stuff his face.

He looked up at me and frowned.

"What you mean? I am a guest thank you very much! And if I wanna eat this fancy ass shit you damn right I will

"What you mean? I am a guest thank you very much! And if I wanna eat this fancy ass shit you damn right I will. Shit ain't no body else eating it." He snaps.

"Yeah cause they see yo big bull ass munchin on it!" I chuckled.

Cube rolled his eyes,
"Mann what you want? Comin up in here inturruptin my peace and shit my personal quality time!"

I smirked at him knowing I was already getting on his nerves.

"Well I was looking for somebody so I couldn't really enjoy the party so much—" I begin.

"What you was looking for? A man!" He retorts.

"No!" I glared at him as he laughed at me.

He covers his mouth to calm down his laughter.
"Naw I'm jus playin dawg. Who was you looking for?" He asks becoming serious.

"My friend she was suppose to be here with me for the party." I told him.

"What the girl look like? Is she fine?" Cube perks now interested.

I rolled my eyes,
"You might have saw her around, she light-skinned, got blonde box braids and uh she was wearing a red crop to that said Choke and some jeans." I said trying to remember what Bey had on.

Cube sat back rubbing his chin,
"Blonde braids." He whisperers to himself.

I stare at him hoping he at least saw a glimpse of her.

He pauses for a moment furrowing his eyebrows then his eyes go wide making my face scrunch up in confusion.

"Oh Shit!" He said slowly meeting my gaze.

"What!?" I said.

"That girl was yo friend?" He asks with his eyes still wide.

"That girl? Yesss! Did you see her!?" I asked him.

"Uhhh" he hums looking away from me pretending to act dumb.

"Cube if you saw her please tell me!" I said desperately.