•Hot Street•

14

The whole way to Bianca house, Bianca steady going on about Tia and Michael. I just stared out the window just thinking what the hell is going on in general.
I feel like I'm living in a fuckin movie!

"We're going over Tia's to see what the fuck is going on." Bianca says turning on to Tias neighborhood.

I sigh,
"Do you think now is the time?"

Bianca looks over at me as if I'm crazy,
"I don't know if you consider Tia as a close friend knowing that you ain't been around here long but thats my bestfriend and when shit ain't right I'ma see what's wrong and right now shit ain't right." She exclaimed pulling up to the curb of Tia's house.

"What the hell." Bianca mumbled.

"He's in there Bianca we can not go in there," I said looking at the Benz parked in Tias driveway.

Bianca groans frustratedly,
"Then what we gon do?"

"We just gonna have to talk to her about it at school." I tell her.

"Fuck, man!" Bianca groans pulling off.

••••
Janet

I walked through the kitchen with a smirk on my face when I spotted Eazy sitting on the counter on his phone

I sat my book bag down making him glance up at me,

"Wassup J." He muttered looking back down to his phone.

"Hey Eric what you doing here?" I asked him going to the fridge.

"Nun, waiting on your knuckle headass brother," he said.

I rolled my eyes grabbing a bottle of water.

"You know how that goes" I said closing the fridge.

"Fo'sho!" He nodded hopping off the counter.

I sat on the kitchen stool and opened my water,

"What's that shit in yo head?" I heard Eazy say.

I froze and looked at him as the water stayed in my mouth, I slowly swallowed and cleared my throat clearly off guard,

"Um, braids." I said.

Eazy studies my face making me stare at him blandly,

"Ion like it." He stated flicking one of my braids.

"You saying that like I care about what you like." I retorted flipping my braids to the side.

Eazy kisses his teeth and flipped my braids back over,
"Don't get all big head cause you got dem braids in!" He said playfully.