•Hot Street•

17

Eazy-E

*BAM*

"Pussy ass nigga." I muttered putting my gun back in my waistband.

Michael stares down at the lifeless body and shakes his head,
"I hate it had to come to this but it's young niggas like y'all wanna get in the game and not play right. Shit don't go that way around here you fuck up its game over. Ain't no reviving and shit, your done for good."

I look at the group of young niggas looking scared as shit listening to Michael talk with a dead body beside him.
I didn't even know the person I killed.
That's tough.

"Now this," Michael gestures to the dead body,
"Should be a lesson to y'all muthafuckas. Don't try to fuck me over because you can't. I know how this shit goes been there done that, I'm invincible." He smiled.
"Now somebody clean this shit up and the rest of you get the hell out my warehouse." He said dismissively.

I smirked as Michael walked towards me.

"What." He said annoyed.

I shrugged,
"Oh nothing, just never seen Mike so cold hearted."

He sighed,
"That's how you gotta be with these lil niggas in 2018. They think they damn hard and know everything letting social media boost they heads up with that non hood shit when reality they just scared bitches wanting to fit in."

I nodded agreeing,
"You right bro, this shit ain't nothing like on tv or sum shii, this real life shii. Either way you not gon make it out alive."

"That's what I tell these lil niggas mann! I don't know what the hell wrong with this generation." He muttered.

I chuckled patting his back,
"You know what we need? A fucking blunt."

Michael bursts out laughing,
"Bruhh, I was just bout to tell yo ass to roll up too!"

"Aye, real niggas think alike!" I tell him.

He nodded,
"Hell yeah. Oh, I got some cigars in my office, get those for me and meet me in the car."

I raised my eyebrows at him,
"Backwoods my nigga?"

Michael nodded smirking,
"Yup and swishers."

I grinned like a child at a candy store,
"See, this is why you my nigga!"

"And you know this!" Michael grinned walking away.

I chuckled and made my way to Michaels office.

When I got inside I went over to his desk where he kept his cases of cigars.
I open the drawer trying to get to the case of cigars when a manila folder slipped off the desk.

I groaned annoyed and quickly picked up the folder when a bunch of pictures fell out it.

I slammed the folder on the desk,
"You got to be fucking kidding me."