•Hot Street•

2

"Are you sure about that?" A unknown voice said behind us.

We all turned around and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

"OH SHIT!" Daquan screams terrified but quickly changed his tone to seem calm, "I-I mean yo wassup fam still lookin good my nigga" he says tryna dap Michael up.

"Scary ass." I hear CJ mutter.

Michael glares at Daquan hand in disgust and glares at us.

"What the fuck are yall doing on my block?" he snaps.

Everybody looks down scared to speak. I cant believe they are scared of this fool.

I rolled my eyes and decided to speak up, "We came here because I wanted too."

Michael head snaps towards me. His eyes pierce through mine.
"Who the hell are you little girl?" he growls walking over to me.

"My name is Beyonce and you must be Michael but you can call me Giselle or Gis for short or maybe Bey whatever floats your boat. I must say though it isnt my pleasure to meet you." I say smiling big at him.

He chuckles looking at me up and down. He stares at me and licks his lips. He leans into me as our faces were inches apart, "Oh? But it would be my pleasure to blow your brains out" he smirks pulling out his gun.

Eveyone gasps as Quincy quickly got between us pushing me away from Michael.

"Sorry sir for her behavior shes not from here and she doesnt know the block well" Quincy says nervouly to Michael while glaring at me.

"Well you betta let this bitch know who the fuck she talkin to?" he growls.

I felt my anger get this best of me.
"Bitch? Who you calling Bitch? Bitch." I yell.

"Gis shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up." Cj repeats in my ear which sounded like he was saying it more to himself.

"Beyonce you needa chill the hell out!" Bianca hissed grabbing my arm.

No I wasnt gonna calm down. Im not gon sit here and let this piece of shit call me a bitch. It aint going down that way. My momma told me to always defend myself period!

"You got some nerve girl, if I were you I would listen to your lil friends." he says as if he was testing me.

I chuckle at him as everybody watch horrified. "Its funny how you can call me a bitch and everyone seems so scared of you, but me, I ain't scared of a pussy ass nigga like you and I'm damn sure ain't no bitch!"

Michael face turned bright red as he grabbed by my coat yanking me to him.

"Little girl I will fuck your ass up." he whispers dangerously.

"Michael please dont hurt her. She doesnt know any better." Tia says shaking.

Michael looks at her and his face softens.
"Tia?" he mutters.
"Tia what the fuck? Why the hell are you down here, huh?!" Michael yells.

"I-I w-w-well we were bored a-a-a-and we just wanted to walk around that's all." Tia stutters.

I raised my eyebrow at her. Oof now I'm confused.

"You know what the fuck goes on! You should know better than anybody girl." Michael glares at her.

"Sorry, Michael it won't happen again" Tia stammers.

My eyes widen. Im in shock did she really just muster up to this nigga.

"Tia I never want yo ass over here again or any of you." Michael says while glaring at me.

"Okay we will never come back ever again." Cj says quickly trying to walk away.

"I want all of you little fuckers to go home right now! If y'all ever come back I will get my boys on yall asses." he says simply looking at me his eyes glistening darker. "But you. I got something for you."

I stare at him dumbfounded by his sudden change by his stare. I didn't dare say shit back but I kept my frown on my face to show I wasn't gon back down but deep down I'm sort of scared and I think he hinted it cause a smirk soon appeared on his face.

Bianca quickly grabs me telling me to come on as Daquan of course being Daquan approaches Michael again.

"Yo Mike that was real what you said. I felt that shit my nigga I really did. You a hard working man outchea cuz and I respect that G-
Michael eyes grew wide with anger as Cj placed his face in his hands. Daquan really bouta get us fucked up.

"And you know what I wanna be just like you when I grow cause you a real bad mutha fucka ya dig?" Daquan said pulling Michael into a bro hug, but Michael quickly retaliates knocking Daquan on his ass hard.

My face cringed at the sight of Daquan falling I knew that had to hurt.

"No I don't dig and don't ever come at me with that C shit and I'm not Yo nigga fool. Now get yo funny lookin ass up outta here foe I shoot yo ass! Fuck wrong with you disrespecting my set." Michael yells.

I stared with my mouth dropped. Daquan quickly stood up with a pained expression on his face.

Bianca and Quincy grabs him so he could walk straight with them by his side.
They all began walking away with Tia dragging me along. I turn back to look at Michael and see him staring me down with a altered look on his face sending chills down my spine.

Lord if looks could kill.