•Hot Steet•

12

Tia

I shake my head,
"Michael, I don't wanna do this with you."

"Do what?"

"THIS!" I screamed waving my hands in his face.
"You come here for what Michael. FOR WHAT!"
I was extremely livid at this point.

"YOU KNOW WHY THE FUCK I CAME OVER HERE!! STOP GOING AROUND FUCKING LYING ON ME!" He screams back making his voice echo throughout the house.

I scoffed,
"The fuck I gotta lie for? Huh?"

He looks at me for a second,
"Oh, so you wasn't willingly sucking my dick every chance you got or when—
He pauses for a moment as a huge smirk appeared on his face.
"Yo ass ain't slick. I know what you tryna do." He breathes out.

I scoffed folding my arms,
"And what am I tryna do?"

He shook his head wiggling his finger at me,
"You one clout chasin ass hoe. Just admit you want me instead of spreading dirt on my name with yo lil lies."

I shook my head and chuckled.
"You know you disgust the fuck out of me. Nobody don't want hoe ass. I'm just so over your lame ass."

Michael tilted his head to the side staring at me like nothing just came out of my mouth.

I just couldn't stand him.

"Please leave now." I mumbled looking at the floor.

"No." He simply said.

I furrow my eyebrows.
"No?"

He shakes his head no and grabs my hands pulling me more into him.

"Tell the truth, TT." He whispers using my old nickname he gave me.

"Don't call me that!" I immediately snapped making him giggle.

"Oh, TT remember you used to always ask to braid my hair. You would always say I had the prettiest hair in the world." He snickered making me scoff.
I hated how he used opposite affection when I was mad it was as if it was amusing to him.

"How dare you come up in here tryna smooth talk me like everything is okay?!"

Michael groans slamming his fist on the counter top.
"Got dammit Tia I was only fucking 18!" He screeched.

"Yeah and high off that shit too!" I retorted.
His bipolar ass.
He squint his eyes at me angrily,
"Huh?"

"I know! You were still fucked up over your lil family situation but you needed to grow up and fucking be a man! Not going around raping little girls." I yelled trying to get under his skin.

Michael whole demeanor changed as his whole face dropped. We stared at each other as what felt like for internally making me nervous.

Michaels nostrils flare as he quickly covers his face with both of his hands taking deep breaths

I watch him intently. I knew I regretted what I said cause talking about Michaels past is very hard for him and I knew it triggered him.

Michael abruptly snatches his hands from his face laughing so hard as if what I said was so funny which confuses and scared me.

I raised my brow at him as he held his stomach laughing as I noticed tears streaming down his face.
Was he crying?

"You don't know shit!" He chuckled peering over at me as I noticed his eyes glossed a light tint of red.

His face became serious as he glared at me.

"My family didn't mean shit to me," he hissed through his teeth pursing his lips.
"I was 18. On my own, leader of a fuckin gang who was raising a 13 year old that wasn't even my own but my baby sister."
He shake his head looking down,
"I had no one. So yeah I was on shit but I never ever let my sister see me like that, I always showed her the best big brother I could be for her." He said quickly wiping a tear I noticed falling.

My face drained as I felt my heart dropped,

"I was 15 taking care of a little girl that wasn't even mine hell I was still a child myself!" He said as his voice was cracking.
"I was learning and coping at the same time, I didn't know how to take care of a kid! There were so many sacrifices I had to make for us, I even threw away my life and scholarships so she could have one." He hissed.

He wiped his face with his hands sighing loudly as I stare at him not knowing what to do or say,

"All your trying to do is hurt me. Calling me a druggie saying I took advantage of you like I didn't care. You didn't know what was going on with me. I was alone, sad and angry and all I wanted for someone to comfort me just one time. I never regretted you though and to my clear understanding you were moaning and breaking my shit all into it. Yo ass was in love wi—
He shakes his head trying not to get into it.
"I tell you what, I'm sorry. And that's all I got I don't know what else to do but to leave," he said lowly sniffling trying to wipe his eyes not wanting to look weak.
"But if I hear you speak on my name one more time this next visit ain't gon be as welcoming."

————————