•Hot Street•

5

Michael Pov

I walk inside my home pissed and dont even have a reason why. I was upset about many things mostly myself.
I go inside my kitchen and grabbed me a beer out the fridge.
I dont know whats happening to me I just keep thinking about that girl and I just wanna grab her and choke the shit out of her until she fades away.

Is that harsh?

No what was harsh when she kicked me in my nuts at the party. She lucky I didnt stick her ass.
I mean don't get me wrong she one bad bitch but she dumb as fuck--- naw not dumb that muthafucka bold.

Never in my life I saw someone step up to me like that especially a female. That's probably why I keep tryna fuck with her. It's like I'm attracted to her boldness and her smart ass mouth.
I sigh and take a swig from my beer.

I pursed my lips as the image of Beyoncé twerking at the party floats in my mind and how every nigga at that party was droolin over her. It pissed me off seeing her out like a whore dancing in that tight ass outfit. To think she is a bold bitch she would have more respect for herself.

My thoughts were interrupted from the door opening. I furrowed my eyebrows, that must be Janet.

I hear her footsteps as she walk into the kitchen.

"Wassup Bro!" she strides in setting her keys on the counter.

"Chilling. You?" I asked.

"Straight. I made a new friend." she said smiling cheekily grabbing a red bull out the fridge.

I give her a look. So this is why she been all giddy and happy. She better not be fucking around with no lil boy or I'll fuck around and kill a nigga.
Janet notices my look and grins making me frown.

"Its not a boy Michael so don't have a mental break down." Janet giggles.

"Oh its a girl?" I smirked feeling relieved.

I am not ready for her dating yet. I do not have the patience or the mentality.

"Mhmm" she nodded sipping her red bull.

"Maybe I should meet her, yeah?"

Janet raised her eyebrows at me, "Why so you can fuck them? See Michael its you fault why I can't keep friends."

I gasped sarcastically holding my chest, "Meee! How?"

"I have friends who come over here and when they see you they end up in your bed or you scaring them away." She said

"I can't help that I just have that charm" I cheesed popping my collar.

Janet crosses her arms annoyed.
"Michael I'm not joking you been doing this since I was 14, bruh." she rolled her eyes.

I mock her, "YOu beEN doinG THIs siNCe I wAS 14—I cant help it if your friends are little sluts, dunk!"

Janet scoffed putting her hands on her hips.
"Tia wasn't!" she snapped.

My mood quickly changed back to pissed.
"Tia ain't got shit to do with nun." I growled.

"Yea cause you know you fucked up!" Janet says walking away.

I quickly grabbed her arm pulling her back, "Why you always gotta go there. You know I dont like talking about her and plus this is not about me, its about you getting out there again making new friends" I smile big at her trying to ease up the negative energy.

Her hesitant look turned into a small smile.
"Thanks bro, she is so cool" she beams her eyes lighting up.

"Wow, really? Whats her name because I'm the only cool person to my little sister, okay? PERIODTT." I playfully snapped.

Janet gave me a stank look,
"Ew don't ever say 'periodt' again and her names Beyoncé" she giggled.

My expression changed when she mentioned her name,
"Beyoncé." I mumbled.

"Yea I know crazy name right? But its very unique and I love it! I wish Mother gave me a unique name instead of Janet. That is so 1940's" She blabbers.

My mind went blank it had to be the same Beyoncé I know. No one else I knew had that name. My question is how she meet my sister.

"Aye suhs, how yall meet?" I asked leaning against the counter crossing my arms.

"Actually at the party. She was that twerking girl and we bumped into each other and thats how it started!" she grinned.

I chuckled nodding,
"Ahh so you did go to the party."

She nodded,
"Yeah, I was bored so I was like shit why not go." She shrugged.
I had a feeling she was lying but I simply brushed it off was to talk about Beyoncé again.

"Oh, Wow thats whats up!" I said pretending to be surprised but really I didn't care.

An idea popped into my head, "Hey Dunk, me and Eazy was planning on having a lil house party you should bring ya girl through." I said trying to sound normal.

"Really Eazy coming over I haven't seen him in forever!" she squealed.

I give her a weird look "Uhh yeah but like I said you should bring your lil friend."

"Why so you can fuck her?" she taunts.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Dont play with me big brother." she glared at me.

"Im kidding lil girl damn." I rolled my eyes but really I was planning on fucking her brains out.

"Im not about to deal with you, I'll ask her though but you better not try nun." she said pulling on my curl that was resting against my forehead.

"Oh my fucking gosh what you think I'm gon do? Walk up to her and say Boo!" I said sarcastically.

"Nah you just behave!"

I give her a mischievous grin,
"Oh I will."

Not