•Hot Street•

4

A week later

"Carmen how many times do I have to tell you I'm not going!" I yell at Carmen who keeps bugging me about this party.

"Whyyy! Everybody gonna be there" she whines.

Your probably wondering who the fuck is Carmen??
Well Carmen Brown is my other friend. She and her big brother, Chris lives next door to us. I never met her parents and she never talks about them so I'm guessing they're not around and Chris is always doing "business" as what she says, and never is home so basically she always at my house cause she claims she doesnt like being at home by herself.
We clicked on the first day I moved here. I rarely ever see her brother though but when I do he talks to me. He seems very nice.
Carmen is the same but when I go see my other friends and I would try to invite her, but she always excludes herself. She either goes back home or make up an excuse as to why she can't come. I just don't understand why, I'm guessing shes antisoical or just simply don't like meeting people but she confusing as hell, but shes a real cool person and I like having her as a friend.

"Whats so special about this party??" I asked her while painting my nails.

"For one girl this party is about to be too lit and hella cute boys are about to be there." she exclaims.

I rolled my eyes, "Wheres it gonna be at?"

"At a abandoned subway station." she simply says.

"Bish what?? A subway station--yall niggas wildin. Who party in a subway station?"

Carmen gives me a look, "What you mean, those parties are the best but you wouldn't know cause your from Texas."

"Touché"

"So are you coming or not?" she asks giving me a pleading look.

I shrugged, "Sure why not. Gotta get used to this place anyway."

Carmen jumps up happily, "Yass gurl thats what I'm talking bout. Now get dressed cause the party starts in a hour."

"My nails are still wet!" I said

"Well you better hurry up and dry them. Now I'm gonna go to the house and get booed up and when I come back I expect the same from you." she says gathering her stuff.

"You better not be bullshittn about this party too!" I tell her as she walks out.

Carmen flicks me off and shuts my door.

I groaned waving my hand around so my nails can dry. I really wanna stay home and mope but I really do need to get out more. After what happened last week with that Michael dude it's still lingering in my mind and I need to let go by considering this party helping me get this off my mind. Hell maybe I'll meet some new people by surrounding myself in a new environment.

I felt my phone vibrate on my bed. I glanced at my phone to see I got a iMessage from Quincy.

Q❤👀✊: havent heard from you since yesterday bbg...u straight???

I grinned to myself an replied.

Me: im good👌

I put my phone on the charger and went to my bathroom to take a shower. I wash my hair so it can become curly.
After my shower I brush my teeth do my hygienes. I slip on my silk robe and went inside my closet to figure out what I'm going to wear. I pout as I browse through my racks of clothes not finding the right outfit. I found my laced up black shorts and thought what would go with these.
Maybe a crop top??