•Hot Street•

21

Beyoncé

"So...wassup?" Quincy asked me staring directly at me.

I sighed staring down at my feet regretting even inviting him in.

"Would you like a soda or something?" I rambled trying to block out of having this conversation.

He shook his head slightly,
"Nah, I would like you to tell me what's been going on."

I stared at his hard eyes glaring at me, making me shrink up like a shrimp.

"I was setup." I muttered.

He stared at me for a moment not saying one word,

"Setup?" He repeated with confusion.

I looked up at him as he stared at me with his eyebrow raised.

"What the fuck happened Giselle!" He snapped making me jump.

I hated when he calls me Giselle cause I know he was serious.

"I went to a party with my friend and I met this girl and she seemed pretty cool," I began leaving out the incident with Michael that happened at the party.
"We exchanged numbers and began hanging out. She invited me to a party her brother was having and I went. I found out that it was Janet and Michael was there and all this crazy shit happened they locked me up in the room wouldn't let me leave a-a-and he said he was going to kill me and—" I began stuttering as tears escaped my eyes.

I buried my face in my hands and cried remembering being locked in that dark cell thinking this is the last moment I'm gonna spend.
I felt Quincy arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Shhh calm down Bey." He whispered.

"I thought I was going to die." I staggered out mushing my face in his chest.

"You good now ight?" Quincy mutters moving my hair out my face.

"I'm so sorry Q. I should've called you. I didn't mean to avoid you I just–" I whispered.

He stared down at me sympathetically.

"You ain't gotta be sorry ma." He said softly caressing my cheek.

"I missed you." I admitted holding onto him tightly.

"I missed you too girl. I'm so sorry you had to go through that shit." He said shaking his head.

I pursed my lips nodding,
"He did all of this just to play a joke on me, talking bout he was just playing."

"I don't give a fuck. You don't play with nobody like that Giselle. You was scared for your life!" He exclaimed.

•••
Michael

"I said I was sorry girl

"I said I was sorry girl." I side eyed her while licking my lips.

"No Michael that shit not gon work this time. You left me out there for 2 fucking hours!" Tia bitched.

I rolled my eyes,
"But I came didnt I? I could've left your skinny ass out there to freeze."

She gasps hitting my shoulder making me laugh.

"Ugh, I cant stand yo ass," she huffs staring out the window.

I glanced over at her and smirked, "Don't breathe to hard on the glass I don't want you fogging up my shit."

"Shut the fuck up!" Tia snapped making me snicker,

She was silent the whole ride to her house.

Yeah she mad mad.

When I pulled up to her house she roughly gathered her things. I stare at her amusingly as she cursed under her breath.

"Aye girl," I said pulling Tia close to me.

"I'll pick you up from school early tomorrow and we go do some real nice shit Ight? I told you I was sorry and I meant that shit." I said sternly.

"Your an asshole." She said giving in.

"So I've been told. I'll scoop you around 3." I said as she got out the car.

I made sure she got in the house straight and zoomed down the road.

•••••
Rebbie

"Mother?" I called out walking inside my parents house.

"In the study." I heard her yell.

I sighed and walked down the y'all to her study where I found my Mother lounging in her recliner, reading a magazine with her reading glasses on while sipping tea.

"Hey." I say softly leaning against the door.

"Rebbie, it's so good to see you come on in!" She smiles putting her magazine down.

I nodded clearing my throat nervously as I pulled off my jacket sitting down on the ottoman in front of her.

"Uhm is Joseph here?" I asked fumbling with my thumbs.

My Mother shook her head taking off her reading glasses,
"No he's at a meeting, what's up?"

I give her an uneasy smile not really knowing how she's gonna react to what I'm about to tell.
Her face softens when she notice my body language.

"Rebbie? Is everything alright?" She asks concerned.

I pursed my lips shaking my head repeatedly thinking about the situation and it was beginning to make me angry.

"Not quite Mother. Not quite at all."

••••••
I honestly think y'all not ready for everything that's about to down😭 because things is finna go left real fast so...enjoy this lil cliffhanger😘