•Hot Street•

7

This was a fucking trap!
My mouth agape as I looked over at Dunk or should I now say fucking Janet. I couldn't believe this! The person I so called my bestfriend would do some shit like this to me.
But how could I not known the signs were all there and they fucking look alike, why did I have to be so blind!!!
I look at Carmen who was oblivious of what was going on cause her ass is on her phone looking at filters on snapchat.

My eyes dart back at Michaels as he stared back at me daring me to do something out of ordinary. I gave him a death glare as a huge smirk appeared on his face as he stared at my reaction.

He was testing me!
I was scared and I have to get out of here some way and some how but I can't act stupid about it because thats only gonna fuck me up worser.

I look back up at Janet and she gave me a small smile. Before I could begin to talk to her. Michael walked out.

"Hi baby sister!" he says smiling at Janet giving her a hug.

I frowned in disgust as I stared at him.

He greets Carmen as she replied with a wave then his eyes meet mines again.

"Whos your little friend, Dunk?" Michael asked grinning his eyes piercing through mines.

He knew exactly who I was but he pulled an act pretending as if we just met. How pathetic.

"Oh this is my girl I was telling you about! Beyonce meet my big brother Michael, Michael this is my bestfriend Beyonce!" Janet exclaimed cheerfully.

Michael gave me a sly/evil grin and held his hand out.
"Nice to meet you Beyoncé."

I glared at his hand refusing to shake it. Michael raised his eyebrows amused.

"Your friend is quite feisty I see" he mumbled.

Janet noticed my reaction and her face held confusion. Which I know is just a act.

"Oh, Mike she just shy thats all." Carmen explained as she let out a awkward chuckle while nudging me on my side.

I give the most meanest glare I could. I was beyond pissed at Janet and Carmen right now.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Beyoncé?" he teased biting his lip.

I cringed at the way he says my name making me wish I never had my name.

"Cmon Mike don't start being annoying." Janet giggled.

"Im not D she just seem so tense." Michael told staring at me.

"Maybe because she doesn't know you, duhh." Carmen chuckled.

Michael tilted his head to the side,
"Oh is that so? Well we can always get to know each other babygirl."

"Uhh I dont think so." I quickly snapped.

Michael face held so much amusement knowing that Im almost getting to my breaking point.

He wanted to see me go off.

"Uhm maybe we should go head downstairs I think I hear the uh guest coming." Carmen says quickly getting up.

"Well you guys go do that while I finish getting ready. I hope you enjoy the party Beyoncé." Michael snickered going into his closet.

When he said that I was the first to storm out of the room.

"Beyoncé whats wrong with you!?" Carmen stammers.

"I want to go home!" I said quickly turning towards them.

They both look at me confused and shocked.

"Why?"

Janet came towards holding her arms out,
"Bey if my brother gave you a bad vibe I'm so sorry--"

I quickly cut Janet off shaking my head, "This was your whole plan. Don't think I'm stupid."

"Plan?" Janet says confused.

I shake my head getting mad at the fact they keep tryna play dumb when I knew they set me up.
I was not fed up,
"You know what? You don't have to explain anything I'm leaving and I dont wanna never see you two again!" I stammered.

Janets face filled with hurt as tears welled in her eyes. Carmen on the other hand filled with pure rage.

"Girl what the fuck is your issue!?" Carmen spat.

"You bitches fake as fuck!" I spit back.

"Fake? We didn't do anything!" Janet stammered.

I gave her a disgusted look.
"Don't you fucking speak to me!" I glared at Janet.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Carmen yelled in my face.

"No! You bitches set me up!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" Janet screeched.

"And you being his little sister was too good to be true." I stared at Janet with pure hate.

Janet face scrunch as tears fell from her eyes pretending to be hurt.

"Im sorry if my brother--"

I cut her off again,
"SAVE IT! Your a fucked up bitch and I'm leaving." I said.

Janet face filled with pure rage as if she was about to pop. It scared me a little how much she resembles Michael while angry.

"FUCK IT! IT WAS NEVER A REAL FRIENDSHIP ANYWAY!" She screamed.

"Well Im glad you feel that way" I said coldly.

Janet let out a loud scream of pure anger making me and also Carmen stare at her surprised.
Was she having a temper tantrum?
These people are truly crazy.

"I CAN'T NEVER HAVE FUCKING FRIENDS BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING DUMB ASS BROTHER!" She screams stomping downstairs snatching pictures of the wall and slamming them dowm making the glass shatter.

My eyes widen as I stared at her. Carmen quickly turns to me pissed.
"If anyone fucked up its you!" Carmen growled rushing after Janet.

I sighed and shook my head. Fuck them fake ass bitches.
Before I could began to leave I heard a door swing open.

"Where do you think your going?"