•Hot Street•

Nobody:
Not a soul:
My Stories:
Me:
Yall: BItch Wya? Y u not UpDaTinG? Girl can u plzzz update Hot Street? BITCH IS YOU DEAD?

Nobody:Not a soul:My Stories:Me:Yall: BItch Wya? Y u not UpDaTinG? Girl can u plzzz update Hot Street? BITCH IS YOU DEAD?

23

•••••
Rebbie

I stared at all my brothers and sister as they all stared back at me with an blank expression as we all stood in my kitchen in silence.
It was hard for anyone to process. Imagine telling your siblings that you got in touch with your little brother and sister that you thought was dead and the whole time your Mother knows where they are.

Crazy right?

"We're taking the first flight Thursday back home." I finally said breaking the silence.

"Home? Your going back to Gary?" Latoya questioned like I was some mad woman.

"We are." I nodded sternly as she gave me a worried look.

Jackie shook his head,
"I'm still stuck on the "we" part. What do you mean we are taking a flight."

"Me, Randy, Toya and Marlon are going." I gestured towards them.

Randy spits out his drink making a mess as Latoya makes a scene,
"Eww Randy look what you did! Do you not know how disgusting that is." She scolds grabbing some napkins.

He ignores her glaring at me,
"The hell I am! I didn't agree with this."

"Yeah neither did I! How are you just gonna go ahead and say who's going when we are just now hearing about this!?" Marlon jumps in.

I shrugged nonchalantly.
"I don't care."

Randy scoffs,
"And who's gonna pay for all of this?"

"It's all taken care of."

"So you had this all planned out didn't you?" Tito asked me curiously.

I nodded,
"Yup, pretty much."

"I think this is insane Rebbie do you not hear yourself." Marlon exclaimed.

I grew angry and slammed my hand against the counter as hard as I could. I was sick of tired of their bull crap.
"DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF MARLON?! This is our little brother and sister we're talking about. Whats wrong with you guys? Y'all acting like they're some crackheads on the street or something. Instead of y'all complaining and talking mess you should be happy that our siblings are alive and hopefully well."

"And what's your plan when you get there Rebbie!? Hmmm? Your gonna go find them? And when you do that then what? Your gonna put them on the plane and bring them here? What if they don't even want nothing to do with you or better yet remember you, what are you gonna do then, huh?" Marlon taunts making tears well up in my eyes.