•Hot Street•

3

Michael

"Ayo Eazy!" I yell walking through my warehouse.

"Right here man." I heard him yell over by the drug section.

I pass through my women who work for me shirtless with masks covering their nose and mouth making narcotics and contraband.

One of my women walked up to me. Whom I guessing is Amber, "Hi Michael" she says grinning at me.

I smirk at her and my eyes meet with her bare chest and damn her breast are huge.

I bit my lip raising my brow at her letting her know what does she want.

"I really wanna talk to you sir. Its really important." she sighs.

I give her a sly grin and nodded, "Come by the office later on, we'll talk then." I smirked pinching her nipple making her jump. Her face turns bright red from blushing.

I chuckle walking over to Eazy who was sitting at the table organizing kilos of cocaine.

"Yo wassup E" I chuckle sitting beside.

"Aye my nigga Mike, wassup fool" he cheeses dapping me up.

"What you doing?" I ask him watching him numbering the big bricks of coke.

"Im tryna bag this shit, so we can sell this shit on the block. This shit is the real deal. This just came in from over seas." he says cutting open the bag as the powder oozes out.

I furrow my eyebrows and grab a small pinch of it sniffing the powder up my nose. "Mmhm that is some good shit" I agreed glancing over at him.

"I'm telling you after we get done selling this people gon want more of this shit. And you know what that means. We gon get paid my nigga!" he exclaims.

I laugh shaking my head at him. Me and Eazy been bestfriends since the first grade and hes has been there for me ever since. I started this whole game when I was 15 years old. Since what happened with my family it was only me and my baby sister Janet, who that I promised to protect with all my life. Now that im 24 I'm running this bitch and my sister now 16 doesn't have ask for anything, shes living in riches and it makes me smile to see her happy. But then my mine drifts off to that girl. That girl. A scowl appears on my face as I remembered how the little bitch disrespected me.

"Bruh the most funniest shit just happened to me." I said.

"Awh shit what done happened now Mike?" he asked measuring each pound of coke.

I tell him everything of what happened but leaving out the Tia part and Eazy couldn't stop laughing.

"Why you push him like that?" he asks laughing his ass off.

"Cause lil nigga came at me as if we was cool or sum and was disrespecting the gang." I said pulling out my phone.

"Damn did he think we was crips or sum? You can't just go around reppin C's in our hood." Eazy asks chuckling.

I shrugged checking my notifications seeing it was one of my hoes texting me.
"I don't know what dude thought we was but def ain't no crips."

"Well who was ole girl who was mouthing you?" Eazy asked adding more cocaine to the scale.

"She said her name is Beyonce, but she said I could call her Giselle or Gis or maybe Bey whatever floated my boat." I tell him remembering how she said it.

"Damn Mike that girl bold bold. But my thing is was she fine though?" he questions giving me a look.

I sigh "I ain't gon lie she was bad as hell! She was stupid thick, ass on 10 thousand."