Chapter 1

Chapter 1

SOFIA'S PART

-"I love you"- he says while his hugging me.

-"I love you even more"- I kiss him in the nose.

-"Sofia! Is time to wake up!"- my sister Ale screams from downstairs. DAMN IT! I was having the best dream ever and she just ruin it.

I went to the kitchen to have breakfast with my sister and my nephews. Her husband has already left and I'm late for college has always.

I live with my sister and her family because my two brothers, my three sisters and I lost or parents in an accident back in Mexico. I'm the youngest of all and they decided to send me with Ale because it was my best chance. She has 2 boys and one baby on the way.

-"Tía, tía"- Stephen said (tía means aunt in Spanish). -"Are you coming to my soccer game today?.

-"OF COURSE I'M GOING!"- I hug him.- "I wouldn't miss it for the world".

-"OK OK I got it, now let me breath! "-he says.

Stephen is 6 and Jaxon is 4. They are pretty cool kids.

-"Sof, I need you to go to Jason's office for me"- Ale said to me. Jason is her husband, he's a record producer and he works in Sony Music here in California.

-"What for?- I said.

-"You know why"- she points at Jaxon. His birthday is next week and they are planning a big party. Even my sibs are coming. He's almost 5 and he's going to have a better party than me on my sweet 16th.

It's another day in college. I'm alone in the classroom so I have my headphones on and I'm singing a 5sos's song.

Mrs. O'Neal is finally here and she start talking about the beauty of the human body.

-"Good morning miss Jackson"- the teacher said while Lauren enters into the room.-"you're late again".

-"I'm sorry Mrs. O'Neal"- she sits by my side.

-"I thought you wouldn't be here."- I whisper.

-"This woman got me on my nerves!"-she said.-"I don't wanna fail this class again".

Lauren is the daughter of a big tv producer and her life is a party.

-"So, what are we doing tonight?"- she says while she's sitting on my car"

-"Lauren is Tuesday"- I answer.

-"You're such a party killer"- she said.

-"Whatever"- I started the car and get out of the parking lot.-"I need to go to Jason's office for some stuff for Jaxon's birthday, Wanna come?".

-"Sure, I get to see your hot brother in law"- she said with dreamy eyes. 

-"You're an idiot, but a good friend because after that we're going to my nephew's game".- I smiled.

-"Hate you"- she smiled back.

Before we get to Sony, Lauren and I passed through Wendy's to get some food.

When we got into the building we saw a lot of cameras and people. We didn't care about it and we got to Jason's office. After a few minutes in, he gets through the office.

-"Hey girls, just give me a minute, I need to take care of something. I'll be right back".- he got out so fast that we couldn't say okay.

We were eating until someone opens the door and it wasn't Jay.

-"Oh! sorry, I was looking for Jason"- the boy said before he closed the door.

-"You saw that handsome blonde too, right?"- Lauren asked with her mouth while open.