Chapter 23

ASHTON'S PART

I've been home for 3 days and I'm going to met my mom's new boyfriend. Let's see how it goes.

-"Hey hon"- My mom said. I looked back and saw a tall man with a beard and a mustache.

-"Hello"- He kissed her on the cheek.-"Hey kidos".

-"Hey Jack"- Harry said.

-"You most be Ashton"- He smiled.

-"Yes, hi"- I shaked his hand.

He was really nice but still I think he doesn't deserve mom. I know is too soon to talk and I'm being jealous but it's my mom. She's been through a lot and she deserves the best. 

SOFIA'S PART

August 29th. 

My birthday is in 3 days and I'm at the airport waiting for my flight. 

-"I'm gonna miss you so much!"- Lauren hugged me.

-"Me too! I can't believe I'm going to Australia to see Ashton"- I smiled.

-"I know"- Lauren laughed.

-"And I can't believe that you are going to Dublin with Niall"- I said with excitement.

-"I KNOW!"- Lauren yelled.

-"I guess I'll see you in two weeks"- I hugged her again.

-"OMG! We are going to be apart... and all because of two boys"- Lauren said.-"The last time we were apart was on the last christmas holiday!".

-"I know!"- I smiled.-"I guess is time to go".

-"Have fun!"- Lauren said while I was walking away.-"And get laid".

-"LAUREN!"- I looked back at her.

-"I'm kidding! I love you!"- She smiled.

I'm so nervous, I'm going to meet Ashton's family, I'm going to be in Australia for the first time. I'm ging to see him again and we are going to spend 2 weeks together. 

-"Please put on your seatbelts, we are about to takee off"- The flight attendant said.

I'm finally in Australia, it's August 31st. I'm so tired and I have to worst jet lag in the whole world. I'm out and I can't find Ashton. 

-"Hey babe"- somebody hugged me from the back. 

-"OMG you scared me"- I yelled. It was Ashton, he had a beanie and some sunglasses. 

-"Sorry, I didn't want anyone to recognize me"- He smiled.

-"Oh sorry mr. popular"- I laughed.

-"Shut up and kiss me"- He hugged me again.

-"I missed you so so much!"- I said.

-"I'd missed you too. but now you are here"- He smiled.-"Ready to go?".

-"Kind of, I'm nervous"- I blushed.

-"Don't be"- He was pulling my suitcase with one hand and holding me hand with the other hand.

We are finally in Ashton's house. I want a bed so badly.

-"HIIIIIII SWEETY"- I can see Anne running out of the house.

-"Hi"- I smiled.-"It's so nice to finally meet you".

-"You too, Ashton has been telling me a lot of things about you".

-"All good I hope"- I smiled.

-"Oh  of course, you can't stop him"- She replied.

-"Ok I think that's enough"- Ashton interrupted.-"Let's go inside".