Chapter 4

HARRY'S PART

After the moment in the restroom, Sofia and I were on our way to met Lauren and Niall but she started screaming when she saw a bunch of people walking. She start running and jumped into a man's arms, she hugged everyone and I think she was crying, so I gave her a moment and walked alone to the hotdogs place. When I get to the table with Lauren and Niall, she explained me that they were her siblings and she haven't seen them in a while.  

-"DAMN IT! I called her love? What's wrong with me? She's going to think that I'm into her"- I said.

-"Say that again".- Niall dropped his hot dog. -"You left for 15 minutes idiot!

-"Well I mean is not so bad, isn't it? I didn't say I love you".- I replied.

-"Ok, you have a point but, what happened in the restroom?"- Niall asked.

-"To make the story short..."- I cleared my throat.-"I took my shirt off, we made out, she was sitting in the sink, a dude interrupted and I told her to hide and that we'll finish it later".

-"Say what! Mate, what the fuck?"-Niall yelled and the girls saw us.

Crap, now Sofia will noticed that I was talking about our moment. They were sitting a few tables away because she was with her siblings.

-"Don't say the F word, you know I hate it and keep your voice down! They can hear us"- I whispered.

-"Oh my! You are really into her!"- Niall smiled.

-"What? no, I'm not"- I blushed.

-"Yes you are"-Niall said.-"You don't want to say it at laud and you are nervous about her family. And you have been super nice with Jason and that's new".

-"Cut it out mate!"- I said.

Next thing I see is Niall walking to Sofia's table. I'm going to kill him.

I got up from the table and follow Niall.

-"Hello"- Niall smiled. 

-"Oh, hi guys, let me introduce you.  This are my brother Nick and his wife Ivonne, my other brother Tiago and his wife Lore, my sister Mel and her husband Andreas and my other sister Isabel and her husband Luis.  And of course you know Ale and Jason."- Sofia smiled.

-"Hello I'm Niall"- he smiled.

-"Oh hi, nice to meet you, I'm Harry "-I stuttered.

-"I didn't know you have so many siblings".- Niall said to break the ice.

-"Yes, we're a big deal"- Sof laughed. She has an beautiful smile and I can't stop looking at her.

-"So boys, what do you do for living?" one of her sisters asked.

-"Well we're part of One Direction"- I smiled. 

-"One Direction is the boy band that Sof loves, right?"- her brother Tiago smiled and make Sofia blushed. 

-"Oh, now I know who you are!"- her other sister laughed.-"How you met her and why are you still hanging with this weirdo?".

-"She was on the Sony office looking for our man Jay"- Niall hugged Jason.

-"Don't touch me"- Jason laughed. 

-"And which one of you guys are dating my baby sis?"- Nick asked looking really serious.

-"NICK SHUT UP! I'M NOT DATING THEM!"-Sofia blushed and with a her head low she looked at me and smiled.

-----

LAUREN'S PART. 

Sofia and I finished our hotdogs and we decided to walked around the park looking for something interesting. But when Sofia got up she found Harry, she ran away with him and left me all alone with Niall. Don't get me wrong, he's awesome but he's not Zayn.