Chapter 26

SOFIA'S PART

I still can not believe that I'm here in Australia for my birthday, I can't believe that I'm here with Ashton. I seriously can't believe all the stuff that Ashton have done for me today... I can't believe that I'm Ashton's girlfriend.

-"Thank you for an amazing birthday baby"- I hugged him.

-"Thank you for being my girlfriend"- He smiled.

-"I love you boyfriend"- I kissed him.

-"So one last surprise"- Ashton opened the door.

-"What? I thought..."- I said.

-"SURPRISE"- The 5sos guys yelled.

-"Ohmygosh"- I smiled.

-"Happy birthday!"- Calum said.

-"You guys!"- I hugged Cal.-"You shouldn't have".

-"It's your birthday"- Mikey hugged me. 

-"Okay okay"- I smiled.-"Luke come here and give me a proper hug". He smiled and hugged me. The guys are amazing and really good friends to Ash. They decorated the entire backyard and it actually looked good. Impressive for 3 weird guys.

They hung between 2 trees a big white blanket and put white christmas lights around the backyard. They also set a video projector and put a lots of big pillows over the grass. We were ready to watch some movies. 

Michael took a pillow and threw it straight to Calum's head and the pillow fight was on. We fight for maybe 10 minutes 'til the door bell ring, it was Ashton's family.

-"Oh guys, this looks amazing"- Anne smiled after she saw the backyard.

-"You wanna come watch a movie with us?"- I asked her.

-"Oh no you kids, I'm fine"- She smiled.-"But maybe Lauren and Harry want to".

-"Let me go get them"- Ashton said before runnig upstairs.

-"So, how's the birthday girl?"- Anne asked me. 

-"Great, Ashton make it really special"- I smiled.

-"I know, he's been plannig this for a week"- She winked.

-"MOM!"- Ashton yelled. He was carrying his sister over his shoulder and his brother was behind him.

-"Mom, tell Ashton to put me down"- Lauren said.

-"Ashton put your sister down"- Anne smiled. 

-"Okay, I'm putting you down but you are going to watch the movie with me".-"Ashton threatened.

-"Whatever"- Lauren rolled her eyes. 

We were watching 'This Is The End' when I saw Lauren going away so I followed her. She was going upstairs when I stopped her.

-"Lauren wait"- I said.

-"What?"- She rolled her eyes.

-"Okay there is no need to be mean, I know I don't like you"- I said.

-"Like you?"- She said with sarcasm.

-"Okay, you hate me. I get it"- I replied.-"But I totally understand".

-"You do?"- She asked again with sarcasm.

-"Yes I know, I got 2 older brothers and I'm very jelous with them just like they are with me".- I answered. 

-"I see"- She crossed her arms.

-"I wanted the best for them because they are the best but at some point I stopped hating their girlfriends and now they are happily married"- I replied.-"I'm not saying that you have to love me or anything, I'm just asking for a chance to make you see that I love your brother and I want to make him happy".