Chapter 14

HARRY'S PART

-"And why should I believe you?"- Ashton asked.

I didn't know what to say, I mean Sofia and I kiss and even spend the night together, but as I told Lauren, I can't interfere into Sofia's happiness. If she wants to be with Ashton or some other dude I have to accept it. 

-"Look mate, Sofia and I had something but is now in the past. I'm focus on the tour and the new album and she's with you and that okay"- I finally said.

-"Why'd you guys hide it from me?"- He replied.-"I feel like an idiot".

-"Because it wasn't serious what happened between us"- I lied.

-"I have no idea what's going to happen now but thanks for telling me the truth"- Ashton said.-"I really appreciated it".

-"So we're ok?"- I asked.

-"Of course, mate"- He smiled.

SOFIA'S PART

After the fight with Harry, I locked myself in the bathroom and start crying and yelling: I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! WHY I SCREW THINGS ALL THE TIME! AAAAAAGH!!!. I decided to talk with Ashton, he doesn't deserve this. I was backstage looking for him when I saw that Harry was already talking with him... That little bastard. I hided behind a wall and listen to everything they were talking.

WOW, Ashton is really mad and I can't believe that Harry is saying those things.

-"And why should I believe you?"- Ashton asked.

-"Look mate, Sofia and I had something but is now in the past. I'm focus on the tour and the new album and she's with you and that okay"- Harry answered.

-"Why'd you guys hide it from me?"- Ash replied.-"I feel like an idiot".

-"Because it wasn't serious what happened between us"- Harry said.

That one hit me really hard, I can't believe that Harry said that. I really thought that what happened between us was real. I don't know if I hate him for lying to me or if I love him for telling that to Ashton.

I saw them hugging in manly way and start walking in different directions.

I think I need to apologize with Harry, I'm such an idiot...

-"Knock knock"- I said while I was opening Harry's dressing room door. 

-"Are you calm now?"- Harry asked.

-"Yeah, sorry for that"- I answered.

-"It's ok, I was a jackass too"- He smiled.-"I'm sorry".

-"It was my fault"- I said.-"Hey, I hear what you said to Ash. It meant a lot to me".

-"It was nothing... wait, you spied on us?"- He asked.

-"Oh yeah, it was an accident I swear"- I smiled.-"I was looking for Ash and I saw you guys together and hear a little bit". 

-"You see to much Gossip Girl"- He laughed.

-"Gossip Girl it's not like that"- I teased.

-"Whatever, It's a girly show"- He rolled his eyes.

-"Oh no you did not just say that"- I said.-"Now I'm gonna make you watch it!".

-"So I guess we are ok?"- He asked.

-"Of course, the past is in the past"- I smiled.

-"So now go find Ashton, you guys need to solve things"- He said.

-"He doesn't want to talk to me right now"- I shrugged my shoulders.

-"Just do it, I'm 100% sure that he will forgive you"- He winked.

-"Thanks Harry, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"- I hugged him.

-"Yeah, I guess it is"- He said. 

ASHTON'S PART

I was on my way to find Sofia but Paul stopped me.

-"Your tulips are ready for tonight!"- He said.

-"I don't know if today is still going"- I replied. 

-"What? Why not? What did you do?"- He asked.

-"I'm an idiot but I need to find Sofia before things get worst"- I start running-"Bye Paul and thanks!". 

-"Go get her, man"- He said with thumbs up.

I was looking for her everywhere when I found Harry. We talked and he explained everything. I'm kind of mad but It's not my time to fight with Sofia about something that happened most ago. I'm an idiot. But I still need to think about Sofia and I, she still made out with Harry. And it's going to be weird from now on, I'm on tour with that dude...

I finally found Sofia and by the look on her face, she's been looking for me.

-"Ash, I've been looking for you everywhere!"- She sighed.

-"What's up?"- I said seriously. 

-" I want to apologize for what happened before"- She blushed.

-"No, it was I fault"- I sighed.-"I can't be mad for something that happened before".

-"You know you are amazing?"- She smiled.

-"Ok ok I know I'm amazing but you don't have to pointed out everytime!"- I joked.

-"Idiot"- She grabbed me by the neck to kiss me.

-"Wait"- I stopped her.-"I don't kiss mortals".

-"Just kiss me"- She smiled.

-"So I'll guess I'll see you later"- I said.

-"No! Don't go!"- She said.

-"Sof I need to go up stage"- I laughed.

-"Oh, all right!"- She smiled.-"Good luck!".

-"Thanks babe"- I smiled back.

-"Hey, by the way"- She said.-"I'm telling Jason about us".

-"Are you serious?"- I asked.

-"Yep"- She blushed.

I ran towards her and lifted her with a hug. I kiss her and put her down.

-"I promise you I won't let you down"- I said while I was running throw the stage.

The boys and I were ready to go on stage, I'm ready for tonight...

-"So I guess you guys made up?"- Paul asked.

-"I guess we did"- I smiled.

-"Aw our little boy is all grown up"- Michael teased.

-"My boy is a man now"- Cal ruffled my hair.  

-"Come on guys"- I laughed.-"Let's do this". 

-"YEAH!"- Luke said.-" I love you mates, good luck tonight".

-"GROUP HUG!"- Mikey yelled.

HARRY'S PART

Well I guess is better to be friends with Sofia than be nothing at all. I hope Sofia can work out things with Ashton. And like I said to Ash, I'm going to focus on the tour and the new album and thats it. I'm starting to think that dating is not my thing, I always ended up in troubles. JUST MUSIC FOR NOW.

-"Man, are you coming to see the 5sos boys?"- Liam asked.

-"Oh yeah, sure"- I said. 

This is going to be awkward.