Chapter 16

I LOST THIS CHAPTER SO I HAVE TO WRITE IT AGAIN :( I'M SO MAD AND I WANT TO CRY!

HARRY'S PART

-"Great show dudes!"- Cal said after we finish the concert.

-"Thanks mate, my ass still hurts"- Louis robbed his butt.

-"Hey girlfriend"- Niall kissed Lauren.

-"Hey boyfriend"- She said after the kiss.

-"Where is Sofia?"- Niall asked her.

-"Oh, Ashton and her already left"- She answered. 

-"I bet they are going to have a super fun night"- Mikey joked.

-"Shut up!"- She punched him.

-"AUCH! WHY IS EVERYBODY HITTING ME TONIGHT!"- Michael yelled.

-"She is not like that!"- Lauren looked at me. I think she knows about what happened between Sofia and I. I mean of course she knows, she's her best friend.

-"We should do something fun tonight!"- I suggested.

-"YEAH!"- Lauren said with excitement.-"Finally someone understands me".

-"Sure, but what can we do?"- Liam asked.

-"We can go clubbing"- Lauren said.-"I know one that is pretty cool, it's call Level 3".

-"And what about me?"- Luke asked.-"I'm still 17".

-"Don't worry, I've got contacts"- Lauren winked.

-"Calm her down"- Niall laughed.

-"What? We can go to Level 3 and there will be no problem"- She replied.

-"And why is that?"- Calum asked.

-"My daddy is the owner"- She smiled.

-"Seriously?"- Niall asked.

-"Why would I lie?"- She replied.-"We can get a private room and get drinks without ID".

-"Well then why we still here?"- I smiled.-"Let's go dudes... and Lauren".

-"Let me call Sofia, maybe they want to come"- She said.

-"Don't interrupt them"- Calum joked.

-"Shut up or I'll punch you just like a did to Mikey"- She threatened.  

We were on Hollywood Blvd. on our way to Level 3. Don't get me wrong but I hope Sofia and Ashton don't show up. I want to have a nice and fun night.

SOFIA'S PART

Ashton and I were about to finish Hitch when Lauren called me asking if we want to go out with the rest.

-"Babe"- I called Ashton that was on the kitchen.

-"What's up?"- He sit next to me in the couch and handed me a sandwich.

-"Lauren just called me, they are going to Lauren's dad club"- I said.-"And they want to know if we wanna go".

-"Do you want to go?"- He asked me.

-"Well... yeah"- I answered.-"It could be fun, one last night with you guys".

-"We still have another night babe"- He said.

-"Yeah but you'll be busy packing and stuff"- I replied.

-"In that case, go get ready"- He said.

-"We are on your room"- I laughed.

-"Oh yeah, give me 5 minutes"- He got up of the couch and went to his room.