Chapter 25

SOFIA'S PART

I bought 9 books. i have no idea of how I'm going to travel with all those books in my suitcase. Oh and I forgot the 2 books that Ashton bought for me (He insisted).

-"So you really love books"- Ash said while he was carrying my books. 

-"Kinda"- I smiled.

-"You are a nerd"- Ashton teased.

-"HEY!"- I complained.

-"I was joking"- He smiled. 

Once again we were on the car driving somewhere singing Coldplay. And once again I had my eyes covered with the sleep-mask. 

-"Ash, how many surprises are left?"- I asked. 

-"A few more"- He answered.

-"How many?"- I asked again.

-"Maybe 2... or 3"- Ashton laughed.

-"Oh okay"- I said. 

We did again the parking, the piggy backride and the surprise. Ashton took the mask out of my face and we were in front of an Italian restaurant. 

-"What about some spaguetti?"- Ashton smiled.

-"YES!"- I kissed him.-"Just like our first date". 

-"Ow baby you remember"- I couldn't stop smiling.

-"Well of course"- He smiled.-"Shall we?".

We ordered our spaguetti and a greek salad to share. It was delicious.

-"Thank you so much for everything baby"- I hugged Ashton.

-"You can thank me later"- He smiled.-"Your birthday is not over jet".

I can't believe all the things that Ashton have done for me today. He's such an amazing guy and I can tell that he really cares about me. I starting to think that I love him.

-"Babe?"- Ashton said.-"I still have two surprises left".

-"Hey Ash"- I was about to tell him that I love him but I stopped.-"Thanks".

-"Sure babe"- He smiled.-"now let's go".

We get into the car and Ashton took the sleep-mask out of his pocket.

-"Can we skip the mask?"- I asked.-"With or without it I have no idea where are we going".

-"Okay"- Ashton laughed.

We were on the car for a while and the only thing I could see was Ashton's face. He looks so handsome and so happy. And that smile, everytime I see that smile I can't help it and I smile back. 

-"What?"- Ashton asked when he noticed that I was looking at him.

-"Nothing"- I smiled and put his hair behind his ear.-"You are so handsome".

-"Look who's talking"- He said.

-"I'm handsome?"-I joked.

-"You know what I mean"- He smiled. 

-"So were are we going?"- I asked. 

-"Are you seriously asking me?"- Ashton asked back.

-"Well yes"- I smiled.

-"It's a surprise Sof"- He replied.-"But don't worry, we are almost there".

We parked near to a park and Ashton opened my door.

-"Why are we on a park?"- I asked.

-"Well I was thinking that we can a picnic"- Ashton opened the trunk of the car and took out a basket and a red rug.