Chapter 7

SOFIA'S PART

"I'm so sorry Harry, Lauren and I get excited with martinis and we end up really bad. Sorry for that message... and for not saying goodbye". I have no idea what else I can say, I'm such and idiot!

He texted me back and said that it was ok and that he hopes we see each other again. I got really nervous, I can't see him again (and the worst part is that I have no idea when I'm going to see him again and even worse is that I'm 6 miles away and I'm acting like he is 6 feet away). 

It's been a couple of months since the last time Harry and I talk. And a couple of things have change. Ale is about to give birth to a baby girl and Lauren and I are roomies in a beautiful house in Beverly Hills. She is the owner and I pay her my rent. In the other hand, 1D still in the tour, the american part is almost over. they have only 4 nights left.

-"Guess who have tickets for the concert tonight?"- Lauren asked.

-"What? I thought they were sold out!"- I said.

-"I bought them like six months ago"- She replied.

-"Why didn't you say anything!"- I said.

-"It was a surprise for your birthday"- She smiled.

-"But my birthday is in three weeks"- I smiled back.

-"Well is an soon gift"- She took the tickets out of her purse.

-"Lauren, why are 8 tickets? who else is coming?"- I asked.

-"Just us, we got tickets for the 4 dates"- She smiled again.

-"YOU'RE CRAZY! You know I could ask Jason for tickets"-I said.

-"Well, if you had done that, they would no longer be my gift"- She said.-"Sof it's ok, WE ARE GOING TO THE CONCERT IN FRONT ROW!

OMG front row? If we're going to be in the front, he's going to see me. DAMN!

-----------

HARRY'S PART

-Mate are you ok?- Louis asked.

-"Yeah, sure"- I said.

-"What's going on?"- He kept asking.

-"Do you think that Sofia is going to be here?"- I asked.

-"Jason sister in law?"- He looked at me weird.

-"Yes her"- I replied.

-"I don't know"- He said.

-"You know what? I don't care, we have a concert!"- I yelled.

-"That's my man"- He yelled.

Sound check was great. we saw Jason again and he was alone. I think Sofia is not coming tonight. After a few hours the place was full of fans screaming our names. We are going out in a few minutes.

-"Good luck guys!"- Jason appear of nowhere.

-"Man! thanks, how's everything?"- Liam asked.

-"Well, the baby will born in two weeks"- He smiled.

-"THAT'S GREAT MAN CONGRATS!"- We all said.

-"Thanks guys, that girl is going to be my perdition"- I laugh.

-"A girl? Your wife must be thrilled!"- Niall said.

-"She is, and so are the boys and Sof"- I smiled again.

-"How is she? I haven't seen her in ages!"- Niall asked.

-" Well I think she is here with Lauren"- He said. 

-"Really?"- I got into their talk. 

-"Let me asked her"- He took his phone out of his pocket.

Sofia is here. I can't believe it, for the first time in months I'm nervous to go the stage. 

------- 

SOFIA'S PART

-"Who was that?"- Lauren asked.

-"Jason"- I said. -"I think he is with the boys".

-"Why?"- She asked.

-"He wanted to know if we are coming to the concert"- I replied.

-"What ever, we are here"- She said while we went out of the car.

So I'm about to see Harry again after several months. 5 Seconds of Summer is out, that boy Ashton looks really hot but he's not the reason I'm here. I'm trying to keep my mind clear but 5sos is saying goodbye. 1d is almost out. The fans are screaming their names. 

-"HELLO LOS ANGELES!"- Zayn scream.

All the boys are out saying hello. There he is, with his big beautiful smile and those tight black jeans. Too damn hot to be truth. 

The first song is "Best Song Ever" and Lauren and I are singing and dancing with big smiles on our faces. I think Harry hasn't saw me yet. The boys kept singing and Lauren and I kept dancing and goofing around. 

The show is almost over and everything is going well. A few minutes later, a man from security asked us to follow him. I don't know if he's kicking us out or maybe Jason asked him to take us. We were backstage and Jason was there. 

-"Sofia, what are you doing here?"- He asked surprised.

-"I though you send this guy for us!"- I said.

-"Sons of..."- Jason went silence before he finish his sentence. 

-"Wait, did they?"- I asked.

-"I think they do"- He answered.

So apparently Harry did see me. I'm screw.

-"GIRLS"- Niall said.

-"NIALL!"- We replied.

-"How are you? How's everything?"- He smiled. Seems like he's the only one excited to see us. 

Harry and I shared an awkward smiled and nothing else. Zayn completely ignored Lauren and Liam and Louis just said hello and then left with Zayn. Lauren and Niall start talking about the tour and our moving.

-"So how are you?"- Harry asked.

-"Oh well, I'm ok I think"- I answered.

-"Good"- He smiled. 

-"You? How's the tour?"- I asked.

-"Great, the tour is great. We are almost over"- He said.

-"Nice"- I replied. Our talk was so awkward.

-"Sof look, I'm sorry"- He said.-"I wanted to called you but I've been really busy with the tour and the new album and everything".

-"Oh, sure, don't worry. I've been pretty busy too, with school, the moving out, Ale's pregnancy. My nephews and nieces here the whole summer"- I said.

-"WOW! 13 kids in the house? that must have been crazy!"- He smiled.

I can't believe he remember that I have 13 nephews and nieces. 

-"It was really fun"- I smiled back. 

-"So are you girls going home or you are going to a party?"- Niall asked.

-Not really, why?"-Lauren asked.

-"Well I was thinking we can order some pizza and watch a movie, you know like the old times".- He smiled.

-"What old times? That happen 1 time and it was like 3 months ago"- I laugh

-"Are you coming or not?"- Niall try to sound serious but he smiled one second after. 

-"Sure"- Lauren smiled.

-"So I guess I'll see you in our hotel"- Harry said to me.-"We'll finish this later".

That last words remember me the time we were making out on the legoland bathrooms. I have to be strong. I can't stay the night or kiss him, not even being alone with him.  I'm weak when I'm with him.