Chapter 6

SOFIA'S PART

Harry and I haven't talked since we left Legoland and that was a week ago and it's better that way.

-"Ugh, I can't wait for Spring Break! I'm so tired of school!"- Lauren started complaining.

-"Come on! I can bet that you didn't even do the homework of Mrs O'Neal"- I said.

-"What? What homework?"- She asked. -" DAMN IT SOF! Why didn't you told me!?"

-"I thought you knew"- I answered.

-"You know I don't pay attention in art class"- she said.- "I'm a business woman".

-"SHUT UP!"- I laughed.

-"So you got any news about the boys?"- She asked.

-"Nothing I said"- I answered.-"The last thing a heard about them is that they are back in London and the tour starts next week.

Harry warned me that he can't have a serious relationship right now and I get it, but I can't help the fact that I'm falling for him. That's why I left the hotel room that morning, I haven't got over my ex and it wouldn't be fair for him. 

Two weeks later and spring break is finally here. My sister, Jason and the kids are going to Spain to visit Mel for 2 weeks and I have no idea what I'm going to do. 

-"We should go to London, maybe we can find the guys"- Lauren said.

-"I don't have any money"- I replied.

-"Ok maybe Cancun"- She tried.

-"Lauren, I don't have money!"- I said.

-"Why can you use your credit card!?"- She complained.

-"Is for emergencies"- I answered.

-"This is an emergency!"- She replied.

-"Are you kidding me?"- I asked.

-"We are going to die alone in Cali"- She said.

-"You are such a drama queen!"- I laughed.

-"Well, we got to do something!- She begged.- "You are alone and my parents are leaving tomorrow to Paris for two weeks".

-"Why don't you stay with me while they're gone?"- I suggested.

-"LIKE A SLEEP OVER!?"- She smiled.

-"Yeah, sure"- I smiled back.

When my sister and the rest of the family was gone, Lauren came to my house. She decided that we need to go clubbing because I need to started dating a new guy. I wasn't really in a mood but she insisted. 

We end up in a club named "The Whisky a Go Go" on Sunset Blvd. We were having a blast 'til I saw Lucas, my ex. 

-"Sofia?"- He started walking towards me.-"It really is you! How are you?".

-"Oh hi Lucas, I did not saw you"- I tried to act normal.-"I'm fine. How's Penn State?". Thank God his college is in the other side of the country. 

-"It's cool"- He smiled.

-"Hi babe"- a girl said before kiss him on the lips.

-"Hey babe, this is Sofia, an old friend"- he said.- "Sof, this is my girlfriend Jen".

-"Nice to meet you"- I smiled. He's such an imbecile! That's the sl*t that he slept with when he cheated on me! 

Lauren and I left the club and went to my house. I took a couple of bottles of the bar to have a little fun. We were so drunk that I can't remember most of the night. The next morning I woke up with the worst hangover ever. 

-"What happened last night?"- I asked Lauren.

-"I have no idea but I need water"- She replied. 

HARRY'S PART. 

-"Why she left without saying goodbye?"- I said.

-"Mate, you gotta let her go, it's been more than 2 weeks".- Niall replied.

-"I know but I just don't get it!"- I started to getting frustrating.

-"Just tried to sleep"- Niall said. He was right. Tomorrow morning we got a bunch of interviews and it's really late. 

-"HARRY, WAKE UP! WE NEED TO LEAVE IN 20 MINUTES!"- Louis throw a pillow to my face.

-"I'm up!"- I yelled.

I took a shower and left the room has fast has I can. The interviews start in 5 minutes and I'm getting my hair done.

-"Harry, Gemm said that she will send you a text message with her flight number."- Lou said. 

-"Oh, let me check my phone"- I said while I was taking my phone out of my pocket.

"HARRU, SORRY 4 NOT SAYIN GOOBYE. I MISSS U SOO MUCH."

-"What?"- I said at loud.

-"Something's wrong?"- Lou asked.

-"No, everything is ok"- I said confused.

-"So at what time does Gemma arrived?"- She replied.

-"Oh, I don't have any message"- I said.

I have no idea what to answer to Sofia, I think she's drunk.

We had a long day with interviews and press conference that I forgot my phone the whole day. When I finally had time to use it I found like 20 missed calls and 4 text messages from Gemma. I totally forgot she arrived today but I think that Lou already took care of her. When I saw the messages, I found the one from Sofia. So I decided that it was time to text her back, It's 11am in LA.

"HEY SOF, I SEE YOU'RE HAVING FUN, MISS YOU TOO" 

 SOFIA'S PART

-"OMG! WHAT IS THIS!"- I yelled at my phone.

-"What's wrong?"- Lauren asked. 

-"Harry just text me"- I answered surprised.

-"Saying what?"- She kept asking.

-"That he miss me too and... DAMN IT!"- I said.

-"WHAT!"- Lauren asked.

-"I send him a text last night, look!"- I yelled.

-"Keep calm Sof, it's not that bad!"- She tried to calm me down. -"Take a deep breath".

-"Should I answer him?"- I said.