Chapter 15

LAUREN'S PART

-"Sofia where were you?"- I asked.

-"It's a long story"- She said.

-"We got time"- I smiled.

-"Maybe later, I want to see the 5sos boys"- She replied.

-"Mmm okay"- I said.

-"What? You can see your boyfriend but I can't see Ash?"- She laughed.

-"It was a joke!"- I laughed with her.

-"Well let's go, they already started"- She said.

My boyfriend, that's a new term for me to call Niall. I never thought that would date him, I though that I would end up with Zayn. Actually I never thought that I would end up with any of the 1D boys. But I'm glad that I ended up with Niall, he's such a sweetheart, he's so cute and nice to me and pretty hot (lol). I'm glad I listened to Sofia this time and I'm so thankful with Niall. I opened my heart to him and he's been great with me. I never ever want to break his heart, he doesn't deserve it.

After maybe half an hour, the 5sos boys were ready to go and the 1D boys are 15 minutes away to go up stage. I ran backstage with Sofia to find Niall before he went up stage.

-"NIALL!"- I yelled from across the hall. I kept running and jumped over him.

-"Hey babe"- He catched me and grab me by my thighs.

-"Good luck tonight!"- I smiled and kiss him.

-"What was that for?"- He smiled and put me down.

-"What? I can't kiss my boyfriend?"- I said in a flirty way.

-"Mmm I like my new nickname"- He smiled.

-"Well BOYFRIEND, good luck tonight!"- I smiled back.

-"See you later babe, maybe we can watch a movie tonight"- He said while the boys dragged him to the stage.

-"SURE"- I yelled.

ASHTON'S PART

-"THANK YOU SO MUCH L.A.!"- Mikey yelled.

-"You were amazing tonight, thanks for everything"- Luke said through the mic.

When we went off stage Sofia was already waiting for us.

-"THAT WAS AMAZING GUYS!"- She smiled.-"I really really like it!".

-"Thanks Sof!"- Cal hugged her.

-"It really meant a lot to us"- Luke smiled awkwardly.

-"Yeah baby"- Mikey yelled. I think he's really excited.

-"Hey babe"- I smiled.

-"Hey babe"- She smiled back.

-"Come to Hercules and give him a kiss"- I put her closer to me.

-"Iugh Ash! You are sweating"- She laughed.

-"Oh sorry"- I blushed.

-"I was joking"- She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me. 

-"OW! You two are so cute together"- Mikey teased.

-"Shut up"- I punched him.

-"OUCH!"- He said.-"Sofia, did you see that!".

-"Of course, he did something like this"- She punched him again.

-"DAMN IT! That hurt!"- Mikey yelled.-"You two are really meant to be".

I smiled and looked at Sofia, she was smiling too. I really like this girl, she's sweet, funny, strong and very cute. She gets along with my mates and she is okay with my life style. I hope someday she can meet my mum and sibs, I think my mum is going to love her.