Chapter 9

SOFIA'S PART.

When I woke up the next morning my eyes were so puffy for all the crying. Lauren was snoring really loud so I decided to leave the room and go to the buffet. When I get to the lobby I saw a bunch of paparazzis outside.

-" OMG! What happen in here?"- I said.

- "Apparently someone took a picture of Niall from One Direction with a random girl"- a girl said.

-"WHAT!"- I yelled.-" And who's this random girl?".

-"I have no idea, but she's a whore!"- she replied.

I hope this random girl isn't Lauren, the fans are going to kill her. I call the elevator to go to the room again. When I opened the  door I found Niall and Harry sitting in the couch with Lauren.

-"Sof, we need to talk"- Harry grabbed my arm.

-"No Harry, we don't have anything to talk about"- I said.

-"Come on, you know that I'm sorry, is just that..."- He stopped talking.

-"Just what Harry?"- I yelled. I'm really mad with him and I can't stop it.

-"I don't know"- He yelled back.

-"I'm not gonna fight with you, ok?"- I said.

-"I don't want you to go out with Ashton"- He said before I left the room.

-"Well, I don't care what you want"- I close the door. 

When I left the room I saw Lauren and Niall talking.

-"So what are you going to do about that photo"- I asked.

-"I have no idea"- Niall said. -"The fans already hate her, if we say we're just friends they are going to get even worst".

-"So, say you are dating and then split up"- I suggested.

-"That actually sounds great"- Lauren said. -"and then we can break up".

-"Yeah sure"- Niall said. He didn't sound happy about it, I bet he wants to actually date Lauren.

-"But Niall you have to do it now"- Harry suggested.

-"Let me tweet it"- Niall took his phone.

My phone sound and a twitter notification appear.
"@niallhoran: Girls, please don't call @LaurenJax like that, I hope you respect our relationship."

Wow, didn't see that coming, now the fans have Lauren's username... that's going to be fun.

When we were about to leave the hotel a bunch of fans were waiting in the entrance, so security decided that Lauren should go with 5sos and leave me with 1D. When we got to the parking we found the 5sos guys. Ashton came along and hug me.

-"Hey!"- He smiled.

-"Hi Ash!"- I smiled back. I could see Harry turning his eyes.

-"So, shall we go?"- He stretched his elbow.

-"Yes, but I have to go with the boys, Lauren is coming with you"- I smiled. I couldn't stop it.-"You know, for security".

-"Suuuuure"- He laughed.

-"So, I guess I'll see you in a few"- I blushed.

-"Of course"- he kissed me on the cheek. 

We were on our way when my phone sound. It was a text from Lauren.

-OMG! ASHTON IS SO CUTE! IF YOU DON'T DATE HIM... I WILL!-

I couldn't stop laughing for maybe 5 minutes.

-You are dating Niall, remember? And btw, I know Ashton is super cute, that's why I accepted to come today.- 

When we arrived to the arena, Lauren, Ashton and the rest of 5sos were waiting for us. 

-"Well thanks"- Ashton laughed.

-"For what?"- I asked.

-"For saying that I was cute"- He winked. 

-"Lauren!"- I laughed.

-"What?- she yelled.

-"Why would you showed Ash the message?"- I asked.

-"What message?"- She replied.-" He stole my phone". 

When I look back at him he had a big smile on his face. 

-"ASHTON!"- I laughed.

He started laughing so hard he couldn't breath. He looks so damn good when he laughs. 

HARRY'S PART

I don't like the idea of Sofia dating Ashton. I mean, he's a good guy but it's not me. But Sofia doesn't care what I want, it's my fault I know but I'm trying to fix it. Every time I try to talk with her about it, she gets mad and so do I.  

When we were on our way to the arena, Sofia didn't even look me in the eyes. If I don't want to lose her, I have to forget about it. But it is just so hard...

5sos had sound check, so it was my only chance to apologize with Sof.

-"Sof, can we talk?"- I asked.

-"About what?"- she replied.

-"Please Sof"- I said.

I tried to apologize with her but we ended up fighting again. I don't know what else can I do. I don't wanna lose her, even though I think I already do.

When we were on our sound check, I could see Sofia flirting with Ash. DAMN I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

-"Mate, chill"- Liam said.

-"What?"- I asked surprised.

-"You look so furious"- He answered.

-"No, I'm not"- I replied.

-"Ok, relax"- he laughed.

Do I really look mad? I mean, I am but I was hoping that nobody notice. I have to focus, this can't affect me this much! How this girl can get me on my nerves? Why I'm such an idiot, I always do this kind of stuff. But I have a good reason, my life is crazy right now, even if Sofia and I were a "thing", we wouldn't see each other very often, and most of the times, we are going to be with different time zones. I'll be on tour, on a concert, or interviews. She´ll be on school, with her family or friends. It's going to be impossible.