Chapter 28

SOFIA'S PART.

It's 1:30 in the evening and Ashton and I are lying on his bed. I don't like going into details but it was amazing!

-"I love you"- I smiled at him. My head was on his chest and his left arm was around my naked back.

-"I love you even more"- He kissed me. Believe me he looks even hotter shirtless and sweaty.-"We should take a shower". 

-"Like... together?"- I asked. Taking a shower together is even more romantic than making love, trust me.

-"Well, if you want to.."- He said.

-"Let's go before your mom comes home"- I smiled.

It was so cute, so personal. Ashton and I have a real connection, like we were meant to be... but the minute I start thinking that, Harry comes to my mind. I wanted to have this with him but I'm glad I'm with Ashton because Harry and I never would worked out.

We been waiting for the boys to arrive to the mall, Ashton and I were sitting on a bench 'til a fan came by.

-"OHMYGOSH"- She yelled.-"You are Ashton from 5 seconds of summer".

-"Hi"- He smiled. That smile really kills me.

-"Can I take a picture with you"- She asked.

-"Sure!"- He answered. She took her phone out and took a selfie. 

-"Thank you so much"- She smiled.-"Are you on a date".

-"Kind of"- He laughed.

-"I see"- She rolled her eyes and started walking away.

So I guess the girl wasn't that happy with the idea. I knew that some fans wouldn't like me, just like it happened to Lauren. But seriously girls, why the hate? I love Ashton, I really do and he loves me too. Why can't you be happy for him? Is not like I'm a b**ch, I don't want him for his fame or money or anything like that. I just want him.

-"Hey guys!"- I heard Mikey from the back.

-"Hey"- I looked at Mikey.

-"Where's everybody"- He asked.

-"I thought they were with you"- Ashton said.

-"Great, I'm the third wheel"- Mikey complained.

-"Shut up, they are on their way"- I smiled.

After maybe 10 minutes Luke and Cal arrived. We went to the movies and watch World War Z (Brad Pitt is such a babe). The whole movie I was talking about how hot Brad Pitt is and Ashton has to admit that he was jealous. After the movies, we went to some stores to see clothes (I move from store to store buying shoes, clothes, accessories and the guys were the whole time in the Vans store buying shirts and shoes). I found them in the same spot I leave them.

-"WOW, shopaholic?" Ashton said.

-"Is not that much"- I replied (it was).

-"Let me help you"- He took a few bags.

-"Thanks babe"- I kissed him.

-"So corny"- Calum said.

-"Hello Yerlyn!"- I teased.

-"Hey!"- Calum blushed.-"That's not fair".

-"Don't be such a baby"- Luke laughed.

We laughed all the way back to Ashton's house. Making fun of Cal because he's really into this girl.

 -"Wow, so many bags!"- Anne said when she saw us. All the guys where carrying my bags (like 3 each, I get a little excited).

-"Almost everything is from Sofia"- Ashton joked. 

-"Really?"- Anne asked surprised. I started looking for a bag from Coach. 

-"Here"- I gave Anne the bag. -"It's for you".

-"Oh sweetie you shouldn't have"- She smiled. 

-"It's a way to say thank you for letting me stay here"- I smiled back.

-"You're always welcome!"- she hugged me. 

-"Well, open it!"- I said. The guys were just standing there, like they had no idea of what was happening. Anne took the box out of the bag and opened it. It was a clasic leather bag but it was really big.

-Ohmygosh! It's beautiful"- Anne yelled.-"Thank you so much Sofia".

-"I knew you like it"- I smiled.

-"Like it? I LOVE IT"- She hugged me again.

-"I have things for the rest of the family"- I blushed. -"Are they here?".

-"Yes. HARRY, LAUREN COME DOWN PLEASE"- Anne called Ashton's sibs.

When they got down I gave Lauren a MAC gift card of $100 (AUD) and a ToyUniverse gift card to Harry also with $100. 

-"OHMYGOSH, for real?"- Lauren asked with excitement. 

-"Of course"- I smiled.

-"Thank you"- Harry hugged me.-"Mum can we go to the mall?".

-"Sure hon"- Anne laughed.-"Let me change my purse for my new one".

I laughed and looked back at the boys, they had those strange faces they always do.

-"What?"- I asked.

-"What just happened?"- Michael asked.

-"What are you talking about?"- I laughed.

Ashton came closer to me and hugged me. -"You are the best girlfriend of the world". He gave me a kiss and put his arm around my neck.

-"I know"- I teased. 

-"So where's my present?"- Calum joked.

-"Oh is here"- I toked one of my bags and gave it to him.

-"Oh you are so sweet"- He opened the box and found a pair of blue heels.-"Ok, that's not my color".

-"Idiot"- I toked a bag from vans and took three shirts. -"This is for Luke, this one is for Cal and the last one is for Mikey".

-"Are you serious?"- Luke asked surprised.

-"Of course"- I smiled. 

-"I was joking"- Cal said.

-"Well, I'm not"- I replied. -"I didn't forgot my three favorite idiots".

-"Aw we are your idiots"- Mikey joked and hugged me.

-"Thank you Sof"- Luke hugged me. 

-"Last but not least"- I toked a big red bag. -"This is for you babe".

Ashton smiled and opened the bag. He started taking out a pair of new drumsticks, a tank shirt and a new pair of vans. And after all the gifts he found a gift card for nando's. 

-"Are you kidding me?"- He kissed me.-"I guess we have a date tonight".

-"Yes we do".- I smiled.