Chapter 19

ASHTON'S PART

I knew that I had to be super careful with Sofia because of Jason but now I get why. They are really like brother and sister, this remind me of how much I miss my brother and even more my sister. I can't wait to go home and see my mom.

The 1D concert is almost over, I don't know I feel, I'm so grateful for being part of the tour and I'm sad that it's almost over. I'm sad because Sofia isn't going to be there.

-"Ash are you coming?"- Sofia asked. I was the only one left on the room.

-"Oh yeah sure"- I ran.

-"So Ash, are you planing to come visit Sofia soon?"- Jason asked.

-"I hope so"- I smiled.

-"That's great"- Jason said.-"By the way. Sofia, you can't move out of the house".

-"Wait what? Why?"- Sofia said surprise. 

-"You are not going to move out, you still too young"- He explained.

-"Are you kidding me right?"- Sofia smiled. -"You've got to be kidding me".

-"No, I'm not"- Jason said serious.

-"WHAT? But all my stuff are in my flat, even the new dining room is there"- Sofia complained.

-"Ale and I already talked about it and since I haven't see you in a few days..."- Jason said. -"And don't worry, your stuff will be home tomorrow".

-"But, but agh I hate you guys"- She rolled her eyes.

-"Oh really? So should I stop the remodeling of your house?"- Jason smiled.

-"What?"- Sofia said confused.

-"Well your sister and I decided that you can't live alone but you need your own space, so we are going to make the guest house your house, till you are old enough to live alone"- Jason smiled.

-"WHAT?"- Sofia yelled.

-"You want the house or your old room?"- Jason asked.

-"Of course the house!"- Sofia smiled.-"OMG  thank you so so much".

-"It was your sister idea"- Jason smiled.-"You should thank her". 

-"So it's me house now?"- Sofia asked.

-"Kind of"- Jason said.

-"Can I make a party tonight?"- She smiled.

-"You got to be kidding me"- Jason rolled his eyes.

-"No, it's for the end of the tour"- She said.

-"Ok, but keep it small, remember that Ale is... hormonal right now"- Jason replied.

-"I'm going to tell her that"- Sofia teased.

-"And I'm going to tell her that you are dating this one"- He smiled.

-"Damn it"- Sofia and I laughed.

SOFIA'S PART

-"PARTY TONIGHT AT MY PLACE!"- I yelled when we were backstage.

-"Are you serious?"- Lauren smiled, she was hanging by Niall's shoulders. 

-"Yes"- I smiled back.-"It's our way to say goodbye to you guys".

-"Ow that's so sweet"- Niall teased.

-"Shut up"- I laughed.-"Are you coming or not?".

-"Well I am"- Louis said.-"Let's go".

The TMH American Tour was over and it's my last night with Ashton and the rest. I'm going to miss them so much, even Harry. I can't believe that I'm not going to see them anymore. Tomorrow morning is my last time with them. 

We were on our way to the hotel because Lauren and I need to do the checkout and the guys wanted to shower and stuff. 

-"I'm going to miss Niall so much"- Lauren said.

-"You two are getting pretty serious, huh?"- I asked.

-"Kinda"- Lauren smiled.

-"What about Zayn?"- I kept asking.

-"Who?"- She laughed.-"Well I gave up, Niall is such a nice guy and he is really great with me".

-"Oow honey"- I teased.

-"Shut up I'm serious"- She threw me a pillow.

-"Hey relax"- I laughed.-"It's not my fault that you are so corny".

-"No I'm not, now I'm going to text my Schmoopsie-poo!"- She took her phone.

-"OMG you are such an idiot"- I laughed.

-"You love me"- She rolled her eyes.

I'm so happy for Lauren, I've never seen her this happy for a guy and I'm happy Niall is the lucky guy, he is truly a super nice guy. 

HARRY'S PART

Since when does Jason loves Ashton so much? I literally was out for 2 hours and now he loves him? What the hell!

The whole time we were backstage, they were talking and Sofia and him didn't stopped hugging in front of Jason. I hate being a jealous guy, I really do. 

-"Hey man, we are going to a party"- Liam said.

-"Oh great"- I smiled.-"Whose?".

-"Sofia's"- Liam answered.-"It's our goodbye party".

-"Oh okay"- This is going to be fun. 

We arrived to the hotel to get ready and the girls need to do their checkout. It's really our last night here. 

After maybe 1 hour we arrive to Jason's house and it's pretty impressive. And Sofia's new house is amazing for a 19 year old. 

-"You like it?"- Sofia was standing behind me while I was looking at her place. 

-"Yeah, it's amazing"- I smiled.-"Jason has it all".

-"What are you talking about?"- Sofia asked.

-"Well he was an amazing job, an amazing house and an amazing family"- I said.

-"Well I guess I could say thank you for the family part"- She laughed.

-"Yeah sure"- I laughed.-"I'm going to miss you Sof".

-"I'm gonna miss you too Harry"- She smiled.

-"I really going to"- I looked her right into her eyes.

-"Me too Harry"- She said confused.

-"If Ashton and you broke up please let me know"- I asked. I don't know why I'm saying this right now but it's my last chance to fix everything.

-"Harry, I..."- She tried to say.

-"Just say you will"- I interrupted her.

-"Sure"- She gave me a little smiled. 

-"Well then, let's go get some fun"- I smiled.