Chapter 11

HARRY'S PART

Sofia still is pretty much angry with me, but I don't know what else I can do. I apologized and even admitted that I was jealous.

-"Mate, you have to forget about her"- Niall said.

-"What?"- I asked.

-"I know you are frustrated about that"- He answered.-"You have to let go".

Niall was right, Sofia is now with Ashton and there's nothing I can do about it. I have to move on.

Two more days. Just two more days to go... 

SOFIA'S PART

-"So how was last night?"- Lauren asked.

 -"AMAZING!"- I smiled.

-"Why? What happened!"- She kept asking.-" You have to tell me everything!".

-"He kissed me"- the moment I said the word the first thing that came through my mind was when Harry and I pass the night together in San Diego.

-"OMG! Is he a good kisser?"- She laughed.

-"Actually he is!"- I smiled.

-"WHAT! Do you realized that this is the first time that you told me something about your sex life?"- She yelled.

-"Keep your voice down"- I said.-"and a kiss is not included in "sexual life" silly!".

-"So you actually have a sex life!"- She pointed at me.

-"You are ridiculous"- I turned my eyes. 

-"Come on tell me! You know my whole life!"- She begged.-"Who was your first?".

-"Lucas"- I said.

-"Really? He was your first?"- She looked at me in a weird way.

-"He was my first serious boyfriend"- I blushed.

-"And you haven't had sex since you guys broke up?"- She asked.-"Now I understand why you are always so stressed".

-"Well..."- I closed my mouth.

-"OMG! With how many guys you been with?!"- She said with her eyes while open.

-"Well there's Lucas, Justin..."- Before I could say the last person's name, Lauren interrupted me.

"-What Justin?"- She asked.-"Justin Steinberger?".

-"Yup"- I blushed.

-"YOU ARE A SLUT! He's like 3 years older!"- She said.

-"Well I was new in the UCLA and I was heartbroken at the time"- I replied.

-"I'm not here to criticize, just to hear with how many you sleep with!"- She smiled.

-"Idiot"- I laughed.

-"So... that's it?"- She asked.-"Just two?".

-"Actually..."- I blushed.

-"WHO IS THE 3RD YOU LITTLE BITCH?"- She yelled.

-"DON'T YELL!"- I said-"Keep calm ok? it's Harry".

-"WTF! OMG! WHEN? HOW WAS IT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?-" She said excited. 

-"You know I don't like to talk about that"- I replied.

-"At least tell me about Harry!"- She begged.

-"It was in San Diego"- I started telling her the story.

When I finished the story, I made her swear that she wouldn't say a word about it because nobody knows. And I don't want Ashton to know...

-"Knock knock"- Ashton said from the other side of the door.

-"It's open"- I yelled.

-"Hey babe"- He came close to me and kissed me.

-"Hey baby"- I smiled.

-"AAAWW! That's so cute"- Lauren said.

-"So where is Niall?"- Ashton laughed. 

-"I bet he's sleeping or eating"- She smiled.

-"So you guys are getting really serious?"- I asked while I was leaning on Ashton's chest.

-"Maybe..."- Lauren blushed.

-"AAAAWW! That's so cute"- Ashton made fun of her. 

-"Laugh all you want, you two are almost there"- After Lauren said that, I got blushed and I can feel Ashton's heart racing. 

Then I realize that I like Ashton, and he likes me back. I know that 2 days are not enough to meet a person but enough to know if you really want to know them and I DO want to know Ashton.

-"So what are we going to do today?"- Ashton asked me.

-"Well, we can go to have some breakfast"- I said.

-"I already called room service, I hope you like waffles"- He smiled.

-"Sorry, I'm on a diet"- I said.

-"Oh, then let me call and ask for fruit or something"- He blushed.

-"I'm joking, I love waffles"- I started laughing. 

-"Oh, so we make joke of each other ha?"- he pushed me towards him.

-"Maybe"- I smiled and kiss him. 

LAUREN'S PART

I needed to get out of the room, I'm happy for Sofia don't get me wrong but I don't know what to do about my love life, and seeing those two reminded me of why I suck in love.

-"Niall, are you there?"- I knock the door.

-"He's taking a shower"- Harry said when he opened the door.

-"Oh, ok."- I replied.-"I'll come back later".

-"You can wait here, it's ok"- He said.

-"Thanks"- I smiled. 

-"So, how's Sofia?"- He asked. I knew he was going to ask me. I knew he was jealous.

-"She's downstairs with Ash"- I smiled. I wanted him to feel like a loser for losing my best friend and even more for not doing anything about that.

-"I see"- He faked a smiled.

-"Are you seen someone?"- I asked with sarcasm, of course I know he is not. 

-"Well, no"- He said.-"With the tour and everything I don't have to much time to date".

-"But, the rest of the boys have girlfriends"- I replied.-"They figured it out, right?".

-"I guess"- He said.

I'm attacking him. I'm attacking Harry Styles. Less than 6 months of knowing the guy and I'm already attacking him. Definitely my life has change a lot. Sofia and I were just 2 fans and they didn't know we exist. And now I'm dating Niall and attacking Harry for not dating my best friend. 

-"And I'm guessing you are not going to do nothing about Sofia and Ashton, right?"- Crap I can't believe I said that. I'm and idiot.

-"Look Lauren, I'm going to be honest with you"- He put his elbows on his knees.-"I like Sofia, I really do. But I'm not looking for commitment, I'm trying to enjoy this moment has much has I can. If you could see the boys with their relationships, you could understand me, they fight a lot with their girlfriends because of the distance and I don't want to fight with Sofia, no more than we already do".

-"I see"- I didn't know what else to say, he has a point.

-"I can't stop her. If she wants a relationship, who am I to forbid her?"- He said.-"I'm in love with her, but I want us to have a normal and healthy relationship. Maybe is not our time to be together".