Chapter 27

HARRY'S PART 

I'm free for a couple of days and I'm back in London. I'm enjoying my vacations and well just having fun. Tonight I'm going to a nightclub with some of the guys and Lauren.

-"Styles, you are alive"- Lauren joked while she was getting closer to me with Niall. 

-"Ha ha ha you're so funny"- I smiled. 

-"Hey man"- Niall said.

-"HAZZA!"- Liam yelled from the other side of the street. He was with his girlfriend... Guess her name: Sophia.

 -"Where are Louis and Zayn?"- I asked.

-"Louis is not coming and Zayn is on his way"- Liam answered.

-"Is he coming with Perrie?"- Niall asked.

-"I have no idea"- Liam said.

-"Why? What happened?"- I asked.

-"I think they broke up"- Niall said.

-"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"- I asked surprised.

-"Maybe they are on a break"- Liam suggested.-"But is better not to asked".

After several minutes we were on our table and Zayn was finally there. He was kind of down but we decided not to asked and just try to make him smile. 

While we were  there, I found a couple of friends and took a few shots with them. I want to have an amazing night and a big hangover, I just want to forget about everything for one night and that was exactly what happened, I woke up in a couch at Liam's.

-"Good morning"- I heard a girl's voice. Please tell me that I didn't do anything stupid. I looked over my head and it was Lauren.

-"Thank God"- I said.

-"What? You though that I was some random girl you picked up?"- Lauren laughed.-"You are not that lucky".

-"Very funny, you should have an stand-up show"- I said with sarcasm.

-"You are not the first one that said it"- She smiled. 

-"So what happened last night?"- I sat down but I got dizzy. 

-"Well Liam carry you to the van, you were really drunk"- She said.-"Oh, and Zayn hook up with a girl".

-"No way"- I said surprised.

-"Yes way"- she replied. 

-"And what happened next?"- I asked.

-"I think he asked her out"- Lauren answered.

-"Really?"- I was in shock.

-"Yep, she's cute"- Lauren smiled.

After a while the rest of the guys got out and we were teasing Zayn. Liam was making breakfast with Sophia and Niall. Lauren and I were waiting for Zayn to tell us everything.

-"Her name is Nikita"- Zayn said.

-"Uh sounds like she's mysterious"- Lauren smiled.

-"She just move from Warham"- He blushed.-"But I'm not sure what I want right now".

-"Well, like you guys told me once, just enjoy the moment and have fun"- I smiled.

-"Maybe I don't know"- Zayn sounded frustrated.

"You have her phone number?"- Niall asked.

-"Yes why?"- Zayn replied. 

-"Asked her out"- Niall smiled.