Chapter 21

ASHTON'S PART

-"I'm gonna miss you so much"- she hugged me.

-"I'm gonna miss you too Sof"- I lifted her.- "I really wish I could be here more time".

-"Don't worry, we'll be together again"- She smiled.

-"Gosh, I can't believe this is over"- I said.

-"It's not over Ash, one way or another we'll see each other again"- she kissed me.

-"I promise you, I'll see you really soon"- I smiled.

Our last day here in LA, I can't believe the american tour is over. The 1D boys are going back to London and we are heading back to Sydney. I'm finally going to see my sibs and my mum again.  

-"We are going home baby"- Michael said with excitement.

-"Finally! I'm ready for some surfing"- Calum smiled.

-"I'm not ready for a 15 hour flight"- Luke joked.

We were ready to take off so before I turn off my phone I sended Sofia a text.

'We are about to leave, I'll see you really soon. Talk to you when we arrive :) I miss you already. xx'  

SOFIA'S PART

I can't believe Ashton is already gone. I can't believe that I missed him already, this guy really left a mark. 

-"Sof, are you coming?"- Lauren asked.-"The 1D guys are about to leave an I want to see Niall".

-"Oh yeah sure"- I smiled. 

-"So, are you okay?"- Lauren asked while we were walking back to the departures area. 

-"Well, yeah"- I said.

-"You miss him right?"- She asked. 

-"Yes, of course"- I answered.-"He's  something else you know?".

-"I get it, I can't believe how much I'm going to miss Niall"- She said.

-"You love him?"- I asked.

-"I don't know, we been a couple for what? 4 days?"- She answered.-"but I really really like him".

-"That's amazing Laurie, the last time I saw you like this was many years ago"- I smiled.

-"Well I hope he doesn't break my heart like that idiot did"- Lauren said.

-"He won't"- I put my arm over her shoulder. 

-"I know, now let's go"- She replied.

We arrived to the departure area and a bunch of fans were there waiting for them.

-"Wow we leave for less than an hour and look how many girls are here"- A said surprise.

-"OMG! YOU ARE NIALL'S GIRLFRIEND"- I random girl yelled.

-"Shit"- Lauren said.

All the girls got closer and started taking pictures of Lauren and yelling her name. 

-"THEY ARE HERE!"- Another girl yelled when she saw the 1D guys arriving.

-"NIALL!"- Lauren yellled and started running towards him.

-"BABY"- Niall sounded surprised.

-"I'm gonna miss you so much"- She said while she was jumping to his arms.

-"I tough we said goodbye already"- he smiled.

-"Well I wanted to make it right"- She smiled back.-"I'll be a bad girlfriend if I didn't come here".