Chapter 2

HARRY'S PART

-"Sofia is really pretty mate"-Niall smiled.

-"What?"- I asked.

-"You should ask her out"- he answered.

-"C'mon, You know I can't"- I replied.

When you're in this business is complicated to date someone. With the tour, interviews and all that stuff everything is difficult. 

-"Why not?"-he asked.- "You should give it a try".

-"Should I?"- I replied.- "The tour starts in a few weeks and she's an amazing girl, I don't wanna get her hopes up".

-"Then just enjoy this weeks in Cali"-he said.

That's not a bad idea, but what if something goes wrong?

-"Harry, I've been looking for you!"- Sofia said. "Lauren, Zayn and Liam are having super bored conversation and Niall and Louis are drunk".

Now I understand why Niall said all that stuff about her.

-"And I've been looking for you"- I smiled.- "Do you wanna go out?"

-"Oh, sure. Where are we going?"-she asked.-"Everything is closed right now". 

-"No I mean tomorrow or any other day"- I blushed. That doesn't happened everyday, the last time I blushed in front of a girl were on 6th grade. 

-"Ah, yeah sure. That sounds nice"-She laughed.-"Give me your number so we can schedule a day".

-"Yes of course"- I get my phone out of my pocket and I wrote her number. Damn it, I'm nervous. 

She's really cute and super fun but I'm really scared of what could happen next. I mean I don't have time to fall in love...

When the party was over and we get to our hotel room, Niall told the boys about me and Sofia. 

-"I'm with Niall in this one"- Louis said.- "Give it a try mate, she's something else".

-"But I don't wanna hurt her"- I blushed.

-"You don't wanna hurt her or you don't wanna get hurt?- Liam asked.

-"I don't know"- I replied. I never thought about it.

-"Just do it man, but I won't be your wingman".- Zayn said.- "Her friend Lauren is really crazy".

-"C'mon, she's really nice"- Niall said. 

-Yes she is, but she stalked me all night long"- Zayn replied.

SOFIA'S PART 

-"Zayn is such a nice guy"- Lauren said.-"Plus, he's really handsome".

-Laurie, you know Zayn is dating Perrie right?"- I stopped her.

-"I think they are just dating to make Little Mix more famous"-Lauren replied.- She's doesn't seem to love him for real".

-"Well, I think she does, but their schedules are pretty tight so they can't be together a lot"- I said.

-"Sofia! Don't ruin it!"- She yelled.

-"Shut up, my nephews are sleeping"- I said.

-"Sorry, but I really like him"- she replied.- "Has much has you like Harry".

-"Yes... wait, what? I don't like Harry"- I stuttered.

-"You know you like him!"-Laurie said- "I know you Sofia! you're totally into him".

-"Don't be silly! You know I can't"- I replied.

-"Because of Lucas?"- Lauren asked.- "He is an idiot Sofia".

-"He's not!- I said.

-"He cheated on you! He doesn't deserved you!"- She replied.

I know he is an idiot and he really hurt me, but I still love him. Plus, I don't want to hurt Harry. He's been really nice with me and I'm completely mess up. 

-"I know what he did, you don't need to remind me"- I said.

"I'm sorry, but I think you need to give Harry a chance"- she said.-"And you need to give yourself a chance".

I knew Lauren was right but I can't forget Lucas.

-"I'll try".- I whispered.

-"Go on that date and try it"- she smiled.