Chapter 3

SOFIA'S PART.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU"

-"Te amo mi pequeño superheroe"- I hugged Jaxon. (It means I love you my little superhero)

-"Yo mas tia"- he said. (I love you more, tia)

So it's little Jaxon's birthday party and we are on our way to Legoland in San Diego. The kids are sleeping and Lauren too. My sister is watching a movie on her iPad and Jason is on his laptop working. I took my phone and saw a new text message, it's Harry.

-Hey, Haven't see you in a while, hope you're okay xx- 

I replied - Hey, I'm fine. On my way to my nephew's bday party in Legoland (super excited... not) Hope you're okay too, see you soon :) - 

When we finally get there, a bunch of kids hugged Jaxon and Stephen. The park was closed just for us, now you get why I said that he has better birthday parties than me?

Lauren and I started walking to find some food and we finally found a hot dog place. 

-"We been here for an hour and I want to go"-Lauren she complained.-"I'm such a good friend".

-"You are and I love you for that".- I smiled.

-"You only said that because if it wasn't for me you'll be totally bored".- She roll her eyes.

Lauren and I kept talking for a while and I got up from the table to throw the garbage. But I clashed with someone.

-"Oh, I'm so sorry sir". I said looking down. His shirt has catsup and mustard all over. 

-"It's okay"- he laughed. That laugh sound really familiar.

-"HARRY! What are you doing here?"- I asked surprised

-"Well Niall wanted hot dogs"- He pointed at the cashier and Niall was ordering.

-"I don't mean here at the hot dogs, I mean in San Diego"- I blushed.

-"Well, Jason invited us"-He smiled.

-"Oh, I see"- I can't stop looking at his shirt, it was a mess.

-"Come with me, I need to do something about this shirt"- he took my hand.

He took me to the men's restroom, look if it was empty and locked the door. He took his shirt off and all his tattoos were exposed. Damn it! he's really hot, I thought. I stopped seen him, I don't want to be obvious.

-"You can look at me Sofia, I just have my shirt off"- I laughed.

-"Okay"- I blushed.

He got closer and closer to me. I was surrounded by a wall, the sink and him. I could feel his breathing getting has faster has mine. He was shirtless and I was weak. 

-"Harry, we need to get out of here".I whispered.

-What's the rush?"- He asked.

-"I shouldn't be here"- I answered.

-"But you are"-He got even closer. 

Our noses were touching. One inch closer and our lips will be kissing. I'm so confused, I want to kiss him but at the same time I don't. I'm such a mess.

-"Harr..."- He stopped me with his lips, it was too late.

Our lips were in perfect sync, his lips are so soft and fleshy. I can't stop kissing him and I don't want to stop. He put his hands on my hips and I put mine around his neck. He moved his hands to my thighs and lifted me. I'm sitting in the sink with my legs around his abs. His hands moved so slowly and carefully around my spine. I'm lost in the moment until someone knocked the door.