Chapter 29

ASHTON'S PART

Sofia and I were on our way to Nando's for our date.

-"This ticket is one of the best gifts of my life"- I smiled.-"Just like you".

-"Are you comparing me with a ticket for dinner?"- She laughed.

-"You know what I mean, but I'd love to have you for dinner"- I joked.

I've never been happier in my life, Sofia is the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm glad she's all mine. I'm in love with someone for the first time ever and the best thing is that she's in love with me too. I can be myself around her and she's okay with that, I mean I'm an idiot and my jokes are the worst but she laughs and let's be honest, nobody does it. 

Our date was amazing, we kiss, we laugh, she put chocolate cream on my nose and then kiss it. I knew she enjoy it as much as I did, because we couldn't stop smiling. We were on our way back to my place and Sofia turned up the radio and 'Little Things' from One Direction was on the radio. This is a little awkward for me, because of what happened between Harry and Sofia, but she's with me know and that's all that matters. 

SOFIA'S PART

I can't believe my vacations are over, this past two weeks have been amazing and all thanks to Ashton. I'm not ready to go home, sure I miss my family, specially the kids but I'm going to miss the guys, the Irwin's and specially Ash.

-"Bye Anne it was really nice meeting you"- I hugged her.

-"Goodbye sweetie, you are welcome to stay here anytime" She kiss my forehead.

-"Just when I was starting to like you"- Lauren laughed.

-"I'm gonna miss you too"- I hugged her. -"And you know, you can come to LA whenever you want".

-"Are you serious?"- She smiled".

-"Of course!, I always wanted a little sister"- I smiled.-"We can go shopping and maybe to Disneyland".

-"Yes, I'll love that"- She hugged me one last time.-"Safe travels Sof".

-"Goodbye Sofia! Have a good trip"- Harry hugged me. 

-"Thanks guys and I hope I'll see you soon"- I smiled.

It's time to say goodbye, I want to stay there with the guys, I got used to be with them every single day.

-"Bye Luke, I'm gonna miss you"- I hugged him.

-"I'm gonna miss you too, but see you soon"- He smiled. 

-"Mickey, gosh why can't you fit on my suitcase!"- I laughed.

-"Because my hair is way too awesome"- He smiled. 

-"idiot"- I smiled back. -"Cal, I'll be in New York next month, any message?"

-"No"- He blushed.-"I'm gonna miss you weirdo"- He hugged me.

-"I'm gonna miss you too"- I hugged him back.

My suitcases where already on Anne's car and Ashton was waiting for my with the car door opened.

-"Are you ready?"- He asked.

-"Not really"- I said.

The whole ride to the airport was silent, neither Ashton or I said a word. He is the most important person in my life right now. I don't wanna say goodbye, I don't wanna go...

Ashton took my big suitcase and I had the small one, he took my hand and we walked into the airport.

 - "Do you really have to go?"- Ashton was hugging me.

- "I don't want to but I have to"- I hugged him back.

- "We'll be in LA the first week of november"- Ashton said.

-"Well I guess I'll see you in 2 months"- I smiled with my eyes full of tears.

-"Oh baby, don't cry. We have FaceTime and all that stuff"- He cleaned my tears.

-"I know but, it's just that"- My throat was closed.

-"I know, I don't want to be away from you either"- He faked a smiled.

-"I'm gonna miss you so much"- I kissed him.

-"I'm gonna miss you even more"- He said before our lips stopped. 

-"Well I guess we'll talk soon"- I said after I started walking.

-"No, wait"- He took my hand and pushed me towards him. He kissed me one last time.- "Goodbye love".

-"Adios mi amor"- I smiled.

It's been the longest trip of my life, I watched romantic movies for 21 hours straight. I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was Ashton and there the were, Noah (The Notebook), John (Dear John), Mr. Darcy (Pride and Perjuice), Jack (Titanic), Landon (A Walk To Remember), Gerry (PS. I Love You), Leo (The Vow), Henry (The Time Traveler's Wife) and even Edward Cullen.

I MISS MY BOYFRIEND!

ASHTON'S PART

It's been 30 minutes since Sofia boarded and I miss her already. 

-"So, how are you hon?"- My mom asked. 

-"I been better"- I faked a smiled. 

-"Oh baby, I'm so sorry"- She hugged me. 

-"I love her mom, I really do"- I almost cried.

-"I know you do, I've never seen you like this"- She smiled.

-"I hope we can stay together regardless the distance"- I smiled. 

-"You'll see, you guys love each other"- She said.

I can't wait 2 months to see my beautiful girlfriend, but the TMH Australian tour is about to start and I can't quit, it's my job, my dream. I think I have to wait a little bit to see her.