Chapter 10

SOFIA'S PART

-"Agh! Harry is such an idiot"- I said.

-"What now?"- Lauren turned her eyes.

-"If you don't want to hear it, you don't have to"- I was about to yell.

-"RELAX SOFIA!"- she replied.-"What's up with you!, you've been angry two days in a row".

She was right, I'm angry. I'm angry with Harry and his jealousy. I mean, if I like him, why he doesn't do anything about it? For the first time since high school, my love life is not a mess. I like Ashton and he likes me too. He's not Harry with his "super busy famous life" and thank God he's not Lucas, my dumb-ass ex.
Ashton is different, he's funny, cute and all that stuff. But what I like the most about him, is that he knows what he wants and he goes for it.
He doesn't care what the people say, he does what he wants and take responsibility for his actions. I'm not letting Harry ruining this because he lost his chance.

-"I'm sorry Laurie, it's not your fault"- I finally said.

-"It's ok, If I were you, I'll be worst"- she laughed.

-"Well, he's not going to change my mood anymore"- I smiled.

-"That's my bff!"- Lauren yelled.-"You know what you should do?".

-"Am I going to regret it? "- I asked.

-"What? no!"- She answered.-"You should surprise Ashton with dinner!".

That actually sounds good. But how am I going to do it? We're already in 1D's sound check and the concert starts in a few hours.

-"That's a good idea Lauren, but how?"- I asked.-" The concert starts in maybe 2 hours, I can't leave with Ashton here, and I can't miss the concert".

-"Let me make some calls"- She winked.

-"You should do something for Niall too"- I suggested.

-"Someday, Zayn can't be there"- She said.

-"Lauren, you have to let go. Zayn is not into you and you are missing an amazing guy who's obviously in love with you"- I replied. 

She didn't answer, she knew I was right. Lauren took her phone an start walking to make a phone call. When I was alone waiting for Lauren to come back, Harry and I cross looks.  He could see he was mad, but what can I do? He was the one who said he doesn't want anything... Sometimes I don't understand men's mind. 

-"Sof, you have any idea of what kind of food Ashton likes?"- Lauren asked me still on the phone. 

-"I have no idea"- I said.

-"Well, what should I order for your dinner?"- She asked.

-"I don't know, spaghetti?"- I smiled.

-"If you keep eating so much spaghetti, you are going to be super fat"- She said.

-"I don't care, I love it"- I laughed. 

I'm kind of nervous for tonight, what if Ashton doesn't likes surprises, or spaghetti? what if he's too tired for dinner? I mean I barely know the guy. I think this is going to be a mess.

-"Stop thinking about tonight"- Lauren said in my ear.

-"What? How?"- I said surprised.

-"I know you are"- She replied.-" You always think too much about this kind of stuff".

Damn, she really knows me. I always do this, I think too much and then regret it. Like I did with Lucas, I was supposed to go to Penn State to visit him but I didn't and that weekend, he cheated on me.

ASHTON'S PART

Wow, Sofia is so fine. She's funny, cute, intelligent. How's that she doesn't have a boyfriend? and that makes me think, I bet that Harry and her have a history. Since the party last night Harry has been kind of rude with me. Actually, he doesn't even talk with me. But at the same time, he said it was ok to asked Sofia out and come on, I'm not losing this opportunity.

-"So, now what?"- Sofia smiled.

-"Well we have to wait maybe one hour, go to the dressing room, wait more for the concert to start."- I said.

-"Soooo, you what something to eat?"- She asked.

-"OH YEEEES! I'm starving!"- I yelled.

-"Ok, so let's go find something to eat"- she laughed.

-"The chili hot dogs are amazing"- I suggested.-"Last night Paul brought some and they're delicious".

-"So let's go for some"- She said. 

Those hot dogs were so delicious and Sofia was making funny faces while she was eating and I almost choked laughing. I have the feeling like this is going to be something good. 

After we opened the concert we were on our special sits with the boys, Lauren and Sofia watching 1D performance. Sofia and Lauren were dancing and singing, having fun. Luke was about to fall asleep and Mikey, Cal and I were playing blackjack. 

-"Come on party killers, lets dance"- Lauren said.

-"I'm super tired"- Michael smiled.

-"Plus, I have seen this show like 100 times"- Luke could barely said. 

-"Buu!"- Lauren replied.-"Come on guys, let's have some fun!".

Of course, they ignored her but it was a good try. We kept playing and Luke finally fall asleep. I couldn't stop looking at her, laughing, dancing. What is going on with me? 

When the show ended Lauren and Sofia came in the van with us but Harry wasn't really happy about. He's really mad, I think I should talk with him to know if he's really ok with it. We are finally at the hotel and I need my bed but...

-"ASH!"- Sofia yelled from across the hall.

-"Sof what's up?"- I smiled.

-"Are you hungry?"- She asked.

-"I'm always hungry"- I laughed.

-"Good, come with me"- She said.

When she opened the door from her room I saw a table set for two. 

-"Sof, what's this?"- I asked surprised.

-"Well, it's a surprised dinner"- She smiled.

-"You shouldn't have"- I smiled back.

-"I wanted to"- She said.

-"Well in that case... What's for dinner?"- I asked.

-"Spaghetti"- She smiled.-"I hope you like it".

-"Are you kidding me? I love spaghetti"- I said.

-"Really?, well then you are going to love dinner".- she replied. 

After we finish, we start talking on the couch, about her family, her life, my life. I didn't knew about her family story and I more impressed of her than I did before, she's so brave and so sweet. And then, it happens, I kissed her...

-"You're so beautiful"- I said between kisses.

She smiled and kissed me again.