Acknowledgments

Wow. I honestly cannot believe this is really over. For months, I've poured my heart and soul into this fan fiction and know it's just... done.

I feel very accomplished, but I owe a lot of that satisfaction to you guys, my readers. If it weren't for all of your votes and reads and comments, I don't know where this story would be now.

So I wanted to say thank you.

This first thanks is dedicated to all of my anonymous readers who haven't ever voted or commented, so I don't know any of your usernames. (If you want to comment them on this, I'll add your username in parentheses at the end of this paragraph.) Thank you so much for taking the time to read my work; I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

The next thanks is for @crimzie_shadowhunter . Thank you for commenting on parts of my story and reading it. I really appreciate your time. Oh, and credits to this awesome reader for getting me to add Sophie back into the story.

Next two thanks are for two of my friends I know in real life, @robinjackson98 and @bannah1234 . Girls, thank you so much for coming up to me at school and telling me how much you enjoyed The Death Of Me. Thank you for the endless compliments. It made me feel like a real author.

My next thank you is for my sister, @mockingjay73212 . Sis, thanks for helping me come up with two major parts of this book; Jem's death and Will's cutting. Without your help, I don't know how the story would've ended up playing out.

Next, I have to thank LunaAnnabethRoseJada for commenting on some of the chapters. Thank you so much. Those lit up my day.

Finally, I have to thank @izzyjean13 . I don't think you know how much you've influenced The Death Of Me. If it wasn't for that comment you left on Chapter One that made me get my crud together and start writing again, The Death Of Me would be on its way to ending up like Fade... discontinued. Also, thanks for all the other comments you've left me. You really know how to light up someone's day.

Anyways, thank you, everyone, for all the love and support. I don't know how I can repay you.

Also, if any of you ever need to talk about something, I'm here. I don't want anyone going down the path Will traveled after Jem passed away. I will always be here for each and every one of you. I love you all and I don't deserve you. Even if we've never talked, not through comments or in real life, I still love you. You still mean the world to me.

Thank you all so much for the love you've shown me and The Death Of Me. I can't believe I've come this far. I owe it all to you.

XOXO,
sgeshadowhunter256